Lubriderm Men's 3-in-1 Lotion Fragrance Free reviews

3/5 - 1 review

Brand: Lubriderm

Lubriderm Men's 3-in-1 Lotion Fragrance Free

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Potassium Lactate, Copper Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sodium Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Ethylhexlglycerin, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide.

feels good on the skin
Reviewed on December 25, 2014

I tried this because it was advertised for Face, Body, Post-shave. It also contains Aloe. Initially when I used it on my face, I thought this is the perfect consistency. It is so smooth and glides over my face, while absorbing very quickly. Doesn't feeling oily and doesn't shine my face up, but if I use it on my T zone (nose/forehead) it'll shine (but mine shines no matter what moisturizer i use). About 1 week into it, I started getting the acne that doesn't develop white heads on a part of my face. I stopped using it currently. I do enjoy the consistency of this lotion and wish more lotions would go like this one does.