L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base reviews

2.2/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base

Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide.

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base

L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base, 0.5-Fluid Ounce
updated: 04/24/2017 13:15 UTC

Breaks me out.
Reviewed on July 10, 2014

Keep my makeup on longer for sure but definitely also breaks me out badly.

Made me break out
Reviewed on October 12, 2013

I bought this after reading good reviews. I have acne prone and oily skin. This made me break out and my makeup did not glide smoothly over it. Made my face more oily and It was expensive so it was kind of a bummer.

Reviewed on October 27, 2012

L'Oreal studoo secrets perfecting base was a good product when initially putting it on before applying makeup but halfway thorough the day my makeup did not stay on at all. This product did not prolong the life of my makeup application or make my skin feel/look rejuvenated.

Jordan, Arizona
Reviewed on January 28, 2012

Its an amazingly soft primer but that's about the main gist of it for me. Ït didn't smooth over rough skin, wrinkles, acne scarring, or blemishes. As the day wore on the primer would make my makeup seep even more into my lines and it just did not live up to its reputation for me.

I have very oily skin with lots of dry patches and bad acne. If your skin is different (clearer, better complexion) this might work for you.

Jenn
Reviewed on October 24, 2011

As of right now I plan to be a repeat customer and am even considering buying the magic smooth souffle fondation to go with.