L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother, Oil-Free reviews

2.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother, Oil-Free

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Isododecane, ci 77891/titanium dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, ci 77491/iron oxides, Aluminum Hydroxide.

Broke me out
Reviewed on March 24, 2015

Having acne and scars I thought this would help minimize the looks of my pores and scars. But the blackheads along with this product made my skin feel clogged and definitely broke me out. I'm 20 and still very oily, I would recommend this to my mother in her late 50's, no acne, and fine lines. Way too silicone-y

Quick Fix for Big Pores, Uneven Texture, and Fine Lines
Reviewed on September 4, 2014

This product is awesome! It completely makes your skin look smoother and airbrushed. Good for those days when you don't need foundation. It is a temporary fix that lasts all day and gets off when you wash it off. Be sure to get the oil free one if your skin is oily or combination. It comes out as a gel. You just apply it either on bare skin after moisturizing or under foundation. It DOES NOT get rid of redness, though. So, if you have red patches, it will smooth them out on your face, which is good, but it doesn't get rid of them. It does nothing for acne. It just improves how your skin looks. Also, a cool thing that I noticed that it does is it keeps me from getting oily throughout the day. When I wash my face at the end of the day, there isn't as much oil. Great product, good quick fix, excellent oil control. Downsides are that it does nothing for redness, and it is pricey ($20). Totally worth it, though!