L'Oreal ReFinish Micro-Dermabrasion Kit reviews

3.6/5 - 8 reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

Micro-Dermabrasion Exfoliator Ingredients:
Water/Aqua, Alumina, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Shea Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben.

Post-Treatment SPF 15 Protective Moisturizer
Ensulizole (1.8%), Octinoxate (7.5%).

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Silica, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Triethanolamine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Mica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, C12-13 Pareth-23 CI 2-13 Pareth-3, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Butylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Christy, Minnesota
Reviewed on December 30, 2010

LOVE this product. I have been using it for years and am down to a few drops that im using sparingly.... SO SAD that I wont be able to use this product any more

Kay, Maryland
Reviewed on June 14, 2008

Smooths, but not sure it removes any scars.

Anonymous, South africa
Reviewed on April 22, 2008

Do use a high spf of 30+ if gona use on scars.I highly recomend!

LR, London
Reviewed on July 24, 2007

I had professional microdermabrasion before I started using this product, and I can say that this is a good, cheap, and convenient alternative. I have found that great care is needed using it though - I can't just slap it on on and scrub away. I have a very strict routine which takes one minute exactly, once a fortnight.

Phyllis, Texas
Reviewed on June 24, 2007

Like it and the price was right

Sophie, Netherlands
Reviewed on February 21, 2007

I would use it about once or twice a week. If you use it too often it could aggravate your skin! I wouldn't use it on active acne...I think this product is better to treat scarring and red marks.

dj, london
Reviewed on January 19, 2007

it works, but if you stop using it, i am positive you will have a bad flare up. this is what happened to me. while on it , no bad flare ups then i stopped for one week, and i broke out horrible...even though my acne had already been moderate before even starting the product. I am not sure why that happened. Don't use the greasy moisterizer!!!

Fyarain, UK
Reviewed on November 13, 2006

I use this once a week at the absolute most and I found I couldn't apply any cream concealers or foundation until my skin had calmed down, as I suspect it caused breakouts in newly 'unclogged' pores, but mineral make up seemed ok to use afterwards. Moisturiser is lovely, but doesn't state it's oil-free or non-comedogenic so I'm a bit wary of it and I noticed I'd often break out about 3 or 4 days after using it. Not sure if that was the microdermabrasion itself or the moisturiser or yet another purging! However, I really like the overall effect on my red marks, bumpy skin and the 'thick' skin around my mouth and skin from years of acne damage. Has lasted me about a year and I use it about once a month now when my active acne has cleared.