L'Oreal Pure Zone Skin Relief Oil-Free Moisturizer reviews

4.3/5 - 13 reviews
no reviews
no reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.6%).

Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Montmorillonite, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Butylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance.

Reviewed on November 19, 2009

It's worth it, for how perfect it works. I can't live without this stuff.

Reviewed on April 2, 2008

gotta try everything til something works!

Reviewed on January 23, 2008

EVERYBODY'S SKIN IS DIFFERENT ,JUST FIND SOMETHING THAT WORKS

Reviewed on January 8, 2008

i have to say that in my whole life this is the only thing that has ever really worked for me. i had flawless skin until they stopped selling this in the market. ever since i stopped using this my face has been going downhill, and i know that this product helped me because i actually felt and saw the difference in my skin when i used to use this product, especially after waking up in the morning. when i used this i had no visible pores, smooth baby skin, and nOo pimples (maybe the occasional one or two from hormonal changes) but my skin became a disaster after i stopped using this. i hate myself for doing that!! but i will start again and order it on amazon first thing =) this product has definitely worked for me and i loved it

Reviewed on September 21, 2007

recommended to many desperate people who are plagued with these nasty, horrifying acne.. this product can help resuscitate your confidence and self-esteem.. yet again, the prize!!!

Reviewed on August 27, 2007

Well, I would recommend this product if u have little pimples and no scarring. It's 1 of those products.