L'Oreal Pure Zone Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser reviews

4.5/5 - 57 reviews
no reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

Reviewed on May 6, 2011

IT IS AVAILABLE EVERYONE!!! Found it in my local discount store in NE Ohio - so it is back on the shelves. Never heard of this before, but by looking at the reviews, certainly hope this is our last purchase line attempts of many promises. Otherwise, check the Loreal site - you can order directly from them - believe it is $6.99 online.

Reviewed on March 24, 2011

call loreal and ask for it back if enough people want it back im very sure they will bring the line back!!!!!

Reviewed on January 7, 2010

This was a great product as many of you have stated before and I don't get why companies pull great products off the shelf. It was a great price for a great product.

Reviewed on October 26, 2009

Because I can't find this product even to this day I had to find an alternative. I started using the Apricot Scrub for any dead skin and to smooth out my skin. Also, I was scared to switch too much out of my Loreal Product comfort zone so I went with the Pink LOreal Toner. It actually worked out great. Seems the toner is the key to not having breakouts. So for anyone out there who wants an alternative, try those two. St. Ives invigorating scrub and loreal pink toner. My brother, mom, and myself used this product and would buy out that whole shelf when they started selling out of it or not stocking it anymore and now I can't find it. I refuse with a new baby to pay anymore than a shelf price for this product especially with THIS economy. PLEASE PUT THIS BACK ON SHELFS!!!!

Reviewed on September 24, 2009

I was originally paying about 3 or 4 dollars for this. Now I'm paying $6.50 online. If Loreal does not restate this product I will have to find something new. Any suggestions on alternatives would be great. I really hate to switch. I just love the way this stuff makes my skin feel.

Reviewed on August 6, 2009

Why has all the stores stopped carrying this? Or why was it discontinued?

Reviewed on June 8, 2009

Went to Turkey on vacation and FOUND IT over there! In new packaging and what not... immediately bought some for even cheaper than when it was in the states!