L'Oreal Pure Zone Pore Tightening Astringent reviews

4.2/5 - 21 reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2%.

Water, Alcohol Denat, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Zinc Gluconate, Benzophenone-4, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Fragrance.

Mark product as reinstated

Reviewed on March 2, 2010

See it? Dont wait, buy it before its gone!

Reviewed on July 10, 2009

I want to continue using this product but it's no where to be found. I checked all over the place but I guess it's discontinue. I want to buy it please let me know where I can find it.

Reviewed on February 3, 2009

it might work for a lot of people, but i think i could find a better product for my skin.

Reviewed on January 8, 2009

not sure for how long it will work, but will keep using it

Reviewed on November 27, 2008

Get it - but only expect results if you keep to a good and simple skin routine. Cleanse, tone and moisturise. It's my skin care mantra and it works with this toner.

Reviewed on November 22, 2008

Use it. With a good moisturizer you can combat the dryness that might happen and really control awful breakouts. Buy the scrub to use with it. I love this product. I've tried everything else that seems similar and NOTHING worked. I would recommend this to any person with combination skin.

Reviewed on November 11, 2008

I use to break out on my forehead quite frequently. Every time a pimple would start to go down, another one would come and take it's place and the blemishes took forever to fade. I started using the 3 step product 3 years ago and my skin has been wonderful. I did find that the astringent can sting a bit. The lotion is great too! A little goes a long way! Use too much and it will hurt and cause your skin to dry.

Reviewed on October 1, 2008

Buy it. It works like its supposed to. If your a sensitive little sissy with oily skin and bad breath its not for you. But if you want clear skin this will do the trick.