L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Never Fail Makeup, SPF 20 reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

Titanium Dioxide (1.75%).

Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, PTFE, Nylon 12, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Isostearyl Diglyceryl Succinate, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylene Carbonate, Magnesium Gluconate, Aluminum Hydroxide.

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Advanced Never Fail Makeup, Sun Beige, 1-Fluid Ounce
updated: 06/07/2017 10:39 UTC

Katerina, Bordentown, NJ
Reviewed on April 10, 2012

I've used MAC foundation for the longest time but it made me break out so I've been looking for a foundation to cover my acne and not make it worse! I've used this foundation recently and it's okay. I was able to find a color that matched my skin perfectly. It has medium coverage so I need to put a little extra in areas where I need more coverage. It dries very quickly which makes it hard to blend and it also feels sticky after a while. I use the powder on top and that helps my face feel less sticky. After a few hours I definitely feel it getting oily in the t zone even though I don't have very oily skin. All in all it's an okay foundation. I'd recommend the powder along with it and a good concealer to help cover needy areas better.

Elizabeth, Denver
Reviewed on March 22, 2010

best matte finish for your buck

always let primer dry before applying

works best if you apply a layer, let dry, and apply another when trying to conceal pimples, acne scars, large pores

Haley, Oregon
Reviewed on February 18, 2010

I've been using this foundation for about 3 years, it's worked great for me thus far. Unfortunately I haven't found a way to make my pockmarks go away, but this definitely helps and also covers up the red scarring I have. I don't get much acne anymore, but once upon a time it was pretty severe. I used this product during that time and it didn't break me out any worse that I was then, and now that I don't have much acne it doesn't break me out at all, unless I sleep with it on, which most foundations will do.