L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Sensitive Skin reviews

4.1/5 - 8 reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Sensitive Skin

Water, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Coco Betaine, PPG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Glycolate, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, PEG 75 Shea Butter Glycerides, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium 7, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate.

L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin, 6 fl oz
updated: 09/29/2016 16:44 UTC
L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean, Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin, 6-Fluid Ounce
updated: 09/29/2016 16:44 UTC

Anonymous, new york
Jill, USA
Reviewed on November 4, 2012

Good to use as a gentle cleanser

Anonymous
Reviewed on October 1, 2012

I hope it works forever because i love this product i wet my face with warm water use the product then wash it off with cold water and my face feels good and looks clean

Reviewed on July 1, 2012

This product did clear my acne a bit, but not as much as I had hoped. It was fun to use, and left your skin feeling smooth and soft, but didn't exfoliate it.

Anonymous
Reviewed on July 25, 2011

this has cleaned off makeup very good for me i have not had any rashes or skin irritations yet! It does not over dry my skin but put lotion on after i use this anyway just to prevent dryness! This works very good for me so far!

Reviewed on July 17, 2011

I don't have the sensitive skin one I couldn't find a post on that one. I love the product though My face has cleard up alot.

Victoria, New York
Reviewed on May 11, 2011

A bit pricey but really good! Since I have really sensitive skin, this is perfect for me! Trust me, my skin is VERY sensitive.

It effectively cleans my face, clears my acne and reduces redness while not being too harsh.

When I first used it, it seemed like it was doing nothing. However, as I continually used it.. my skin got a lot better! I didn't know it was this cleanser that was clearing my face so I stopped for a while and used another cleanser. I broke out like crazy! When I came back to this cleanser, my acne instantly reduced. TRY IT!

Alama, Somewhere,MW
Reviewed on March 29, 2011

I love this! It's been clearing up my acne, little by little. The scrublette is a bonus! It really cleanses!