L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser reviews

2.6/5 - 14 reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium 47, Fragrance.

L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser, 6 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 22:16 UTC
L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean, Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser, 6-Fluid Ounce
updated: 09/30/2016 22:16 UTC

L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

Made my acne so much worse
Reviewed on June 20, 2016

This worked great for my mom, but it was much too harsh on my acne prone skin. Every time I used it, I could expect to wake up with another dozen pimples the next day. If it were possible to give a product 0 stars, I would

Love it forever :D
Reviewed on June 10, 2014

This product is really awesome. This cleared all my acnes and its marks like magic. I have tried so many acne treatment face washes, creams etc but some made my face more worse, some are very itchy, some are very dry. But this loreal go clean orange one is awesome and helped my face to be back. Now I never get acnes and even my skin color has become toooooooooo good.. Love you Loreal go clean :D

Love it
Reviewed on November 8, 2013

This is the best thing ever, i litterally cannot live without it. no other facial wash thing helped me. im just going crazy right now because i dont have anymore and i cant find it anywhere >.<

Tiera, San Diego, CA
Reviewed on August 15, 2012

Excellent gentle cleanser for clearing up acne!

justacitygirl, new york
Anonymous
Reviewed on November 5, 2011

Don't buy this product. It was horrible on my skin. It gave me a rash, dried out bumps on my skin which were really hard to get rid of, and dried out my skin with huge patches. Horrible product.

adina, dallas, tx
Reviewed on October 24, 2011

it cleared me up and made me break out again even worse than before i had used it! i don't reccomend it!

Reviewed on August 9, 2011

This product is pretty good, but not exceptional. I still break out about once a month and usually have at least one blemish on my face. I do believe there are better cleansers out there.

Reviewed on June 15, 2011

It worked for a little bit of time, then my skin became immune to it very quickly.