Loma Lux AcnePill reviews

4.1/5 - 20 reviews

Each 300mg tablet contains: Kali Bromatum 1X (Potassium Bromide), Natrum Bromatum 2X (Sodium Bromide), Niccolum Sulphuricum 6X / Nickel Sulfate, Sulphur 6X, Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum 9X (Calcium Sulfide).

Lactose (Milk), Magnesium Stearate.

Works for Me
Reviewed on September 10, 2014

I've been on a quest for an acne product that works for me. I finally found Loma Lux AcnePill online. I've been using it for a month now and have gotten GREAT results. What a relief to be 98% acne free. I started noticing improvements the first week. I just take 2 pills a day. It somehow works internally to clear my skin. My skin feels and looks good now.

Reviewed on April 27, 2012

This was the only product that fight my acne for ever and now is gone forever.

Reviewed on November 29, 2009

DONT BUY IT IT DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on November 18, 2009

I wanted this to work so bad but this rash is nothing I can continue to put up with in the hopes that it will subside. I hope you have better results.

Reviewed on November 5, 2009

I like the product but I think I want to see quicker results. I feel that I am still having new acne pop up each day, while other parts of my skin are clearing up. Is it just cleaning out my system? I'm going to continue to be faithful with the pill. I'll let you know how it goes... (keeping my fingers crossed)

Reviewed on July 24, 2009

It cleared 70% of my skin! I found that combining it with a contolled high fiber diet has cleared my skin to 99.9%. Consuming a high fibered diet (all-bran and colon cleanse), stopping prossed foods, together with Loma Lux has worked a treat. I've always been told it was my hormones causing my skin issues but it was NOT. I've seen numerous dematologists over 15 years. All presciptive drugs did not work and had bad side effects.The body gets rid of toxins in a variety of ways - the colon being the main one to do this function. The largest organ in the body is the epidermis - yes the skin! And it's job is to excrete waste products from the body. If the colon has too many toxins (which I believe are from modern processed foods) then it'll use the skin to get rid of them usually effecting the face and back. The aim is to go to the bathroom (no.2's) regularly. Take Loma Lux, stop processed foods, eat fresh foods and have a very high fiber diet and I promise you your skin will gleam!!

Reviewed on April 2, 2009

I took Loma Lux for a short period of time a few months back, I stopped because I was not constant... But, what I did find amazing even though I was not being consistent with the pill the first week of me taking it i was seeing results. I actually started again on taking them due to my sudden brake outs again that I cannot control at the momment. This time I got myself one of those pill day cases so, I keep track and make sure i am taking my vitamins as well as Luma Lux pills... I have a wedding to attend this weekend so, hope I am clear by then...

There were a few questions about why we should chew the pill. Here is the answer why, hope it helps...

For best results, chew the tablet slightly and allow it to dissolve in your mouth. By chewing the tablet instead of swallowing the tablet whole, the ingredients are more quickly and easily absorbed into your bloodstream. You will, however, still see results even if you choose to swallow the tablets whole.

Reviewed on March 1, 2009

buy this product but you must give it time, takes month to see results

Reviewed on February 25, 2009

If you're willing to cough up 30$ a month then get this product.