Loma Lux AcnePill

Recommended by 83% of visitors

Average price: $25.85

Most helpful review

By Shellya24, Oklahoma on 04/05/2005

I like this product. It is easy to use because you just take a pill and I dont have a lot of time in the morning. It also reduced the oiliness of my skin and definitley reduced my acne. I still use my favourite face wash and i can go in the sun since there are no creams to put on my face that will burn me in the sun..

73 out of 132 people found this review helpful

Each 300mg tablet contains: Kali Bromatum 1X (Potassium Bromide), Natrum Bromatum 2X (Sodium Bromide), Niccolum Sulphuricum 6X / Nickel Sulfate, Sulphur 6X, Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum 9X (Calcium Sulfide).

Lactose (Milk), Magnesium Stearate.

Member reviews

By on

This was the only product that fight my acne for ever and now is gone forever.

Pros

• awsome product

Cons

[not submitted]
  • moderately severe
  • for about a month
  • $ 25
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

DONT BUY IT IT DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pros

• I have mild acne and oily skin and i am 15 years old. I used luma lux acne pill and it didnt even work its a waste of money...like the doctor who made it he is a retard and a cheater he rips people off.

Cons

• dont use this product unless your crazy your just wasting money and dont even go to the dermatologist who made this pill. i went to him like 5 times and he didnt even do anything to my acne..I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 30
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I wanted this to work so bad but this rash is nothing I can continue to put up with in the hopes that it will subside. I hope you have better results.

• $ 20
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I like the product but I think I want to see quicker results. I feel that I am still having new acne pop up each day, while other parts of my skin are clearing up. Is it just cleaning out my system? I'm going to continue to be faithful with the pill. I'll let you know how it goes... (keeping my fingers crossed)

Pros

• I like that the product is all natural. Most oral acne treatments I have used I have no idea what I'm putting in my body.

Cons

• I have been taking the pill faithfully for 5 days and I think I see mild improvement. I ordered the product after I had been on cephalexin/keflex for about 6 months and it stopped working. Insta-acne appeared. I ordered this in a desperate plee..
  • moderate
  • for about a week
  • $ 30
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

It cleared 70% of my skin! I found that combining it with a contolled high fiber diet has cleared my skin to 99.9%. Consuming a high fibered diet (all-bran and colon cleanse), stopping prossed foods, together with Loma Lux has worked a treat. I've always been told it was my hormones causing my skin issues but it was NOT. I've seen numerous dematologists over 15 years. All presciptive drugs did not work and had bad side effects.The body gets rid of toxins in a variety of ways - the colon being the main one to do this function. The largest organ in the body is the epidermis - yes the skin! And it's job is to excrete waste products from the body. If the colon has too many toxins (which I believe are from modern processed foods) then it'll use the skin to get rid of them usually effecting the face and back. The aim is to go to the bathroom (no.2's) regularly. Take Loma Lux, stop processed foods, eat fresh foods and have a very high fiber diet and I promise you your skin will gleam!!

Pros

• The most important thing about this is that there are no side effects and this is important if you are to take this continually. Secondly it does work but you need to remember to take it. I have skipped a day or two and have seen pimples surface.

Cons

• For something you need to take continually it can get pricey. The website often have specials. Buy 2 get 2 free is on right now. That is a good deal so look out for those!!
  • moderately severe
  • $ 15
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I took Loma Lux for a short period of time a few months back, I stopped because I was not constant... But, what I did find amazing even though I was not being consistent with the pill the first week of me taking it i was seeing results. I actually started again on taking them due to my sudden brake outs again that I cannot control at the momment. This time I got myself one of those pill day cases so, I keep track and make sure i am taking my vitamins as well as Luma Lux pills... I have a wedding to attend this weekend so, hope I am clear by then...

There were a few questions about why we should chew the pill. Here is the answer why, hope it helps...

For best results, chew the tablet slightly and allow it to dissolve in your mouth. By chewing the tablet instead of swallowing the tablet whole, the ingredients are more quickly and easily absorbed into your bloodstream. You will, however, still see results even if you choose to swallow the tablets whole.

Pros

• The pill works...The only reason I do not give it a 5 score is because I have not been constant.

Cons

• NONE!!!
  • moderate
  • for a day or two
  • $ 30
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

buy this product but you must give it time, takes month to see results

Pros

• works great, no side effects,

Cons

• none
  • light
  • for about a month
  • $ 22
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

If you're willing to cough up 30$ a month then get this product.

Pros

• I chew 3 pills in the morning and significally contols oil on my face. 5th day using it and my face looks alot better: less swelling, less pimples, smoother skin.

Cons

• A little expensive but around the same price as proactive or any regimen.
  • moderate
  • for about a week
  • $ 30
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

It really works

Pros

• Ive only used this product for 2 days and my skin is totally clear now!!!

Cons

[not submitted]
  • light
  • for a day or two
  • $ 22.5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Acne is caused by different things in different people.

IF the ingredients in loma lux address a particular individuals acne, then it is going to work and work well!

Pros

• Product started working in the first few days. I started taking it two years ago and had complete resolution of acne. Stopped for about 6 months and acne returned quickly. Just started it back up a month ago and face was perfect within 3 days.

Cons

• I really don't see any.
  • moderately severe
  • $ 25
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.