Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser reviews

4.5/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Liz Earle

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

Aqua (water), Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetyl esters, Cera alba (beeswax), Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan stearate, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Humulus lupulus (hops) extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Benzoic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Limonene, Citric acid.

GREAT PRODUCT
Reviewed on February 14, 2017

I love Liz earle produced because they are so natural and gentle. I don't have acne but in the summer my spots got worse so I started using Liz earle. After 2 weeks my skin had calmed down and was much clearer.. I have been using it for about 3 months now but It still does me good, the results are not as good as before but still positive.

suprisingly good
Reviewed on February 1, 2015

being 22, and having suffered acne for the last 10 years, i was hesitant that this product would actually work. its a cream type cleanser that you wipe off with a hot cloth - a oily skins worst nightmare at first glance, but its actually turned into daily staple. I have tried every product available, on prescription and over the counter products and none of them live up to this. I am on dianette as well and have been for 5 years, so this suppresses a lot of breakouts anyway, but this defiantly helps keep them completely at bay. Its a bit more expensive than the usual cleansers, but its defiantly worth a try if your fed up of nothing working. i use this with the liz earle toner and light skin repair moisturiser and my breakouts are minimal after nearly 2 months of use. Defiantly recommend!

soft, soothing & feels natural
Reviewed on October 8, 2014

After months of hearing lots about Liz Earle products I finally decided to give their trademark cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser treatment. I have only been using it for 2 weeks so far but I have already noted a marked difference in my skin. I suffer from hormonal acne around my chin & mouth area, and have struggled for years with products that do not work effectively.

This product is a 2 step process, apply the cleanser with dry hands to a dry face, do not use water in this first step. Only one pump of the cleanser is required as it sufficiently covers the entire face. I get the feeling the 100ml pump will last a while.

Next fill a clean sink or basin with hand hot water, hot enough to feel the steam but not too hot to avoid burning of skin. Soak the muslin cloth in the water and ring the excess water from the cloth, then gently wipe off the cleanser.

This product made my skin feel soft, well cleansed and in no way over powered or oily.

The use of the muslin cloth provided really cleanses the skin but does not irritate it! My skin has started to feel noticeably softer and smoother & my breakout has been soothed and minimized! I will definitely be re-purchasing this product.

by Aaki on 07/09/2016 12:47
How would you describe your skin type? I also have hormonal acne and combo/oily skin - my skin is currently sensitive and I have a few dry patches because of topical treatments (BP and azelaic). I've heard a lot about Liz Earle but I'm worried it's not suitable for my skin type. Wouldn't want to irritate or dry out my skin further :(
This really is a wonder product. Great.
Reviewed on July 30, 2014

So I have been using Liz Earle products on and off for years and I can't believe no one has tried them on acne.org yet. A friend got me a set of Liz Earle products years ago and now when ever I can afford it I always use their range. They are seriously amazing products.

Its all totally natural. Yes 100%. You can feel the quality of the cleanser and personally when ever I use it my skin feels as though it's thanking me. It never upsets my acne, even when I am having a very bad breakout, yet it cleanses really well without stripping at all. My skin feels clean, soft and calm afterwards. 100% when I can afford it in years to come it will be the only skin care routine I use (the cleanser, and moisturiser I love, the toner for me is also great but seemed like it didn't do a lot. I do fine with the cleanser and moisturiser) along with any acne treatment cream I may be using.

This is not a targeted acne cleanser, but that is why it is wonderful. This cleanser cares for you skin properly, which helps keep it calm and enable better healing. I always see results when I use Liz Earle products as they are meant to be used day and night (when i can afford them). Everything about my skin improves, including my acne.

Seriously, if you can afford it - you must try them! One you do you won't want to go back! :)