Liquimat Acne Treatment And Cover-Up Lotion reviews

3.8/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Liquimat

Liquimat Acne Treatment And Cover-Up Lotion

Active Ingredient: Sulfur (4%).

Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40 22%, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Polaxamer 182, Fragrance, Iron Oxides. Color Matcher Ingredients: Iron Oxides, PEG-8, PEG-8 Laurate, Simethicone.

Liquimat Acne Fighting Makeup Lotion, Medium 1.5 Oz
updated: 04/21/2017 14:48 UTC
LIQUIMAT MAKE-UP MEDIUM Size: 1.5 OZ
updated: 04/21/2017 14:48 UTC

Jill, Ohio
Reviewed on May 6, 2010

Look on line for cheaper prices than Summer Labs sell for--do not need to buy from dermatologist if you have online capability.

Jane, Tucson, AZ
Reviewed on November 2, 2009

I've been using this product on my very oily skin for years and I will never change as long as it's being made. It was originally recommended to me by one of the top dermatologists in Washington, DC. I was recently made-up by a professional in Las Vegas for an event. I took my Liquimat with me and wouldn't let her use the Bobbi Brown foundation she wanted to apply. After she was finished, she wrote down all the information and raved about how good it looked. Even the most expensive foundations I've tried that claim to be matte, no-oil, and/or non-comedogenic make me break out. Plus they're hard to color-match. This product just blends in with my skin.

Ash-elle-ee, California