Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation, SPF 15 reviews

Brand: Lily Lolo

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation, SPF 15

All shades - Mica (CI77019), Zinc Oxide (CI77497)

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499)

Long lasting
Reviewed on August 30, 2016

This makeup has excellent coverage for a powder foundation! It lasts ALL day. I got a few bad pimples while using this but my skin is very sensitive. I like that you can buy sample pots from their website since buying online it's hard to know your shade and if it will work well and agree with your skin.

Fantastic foundation for acne-prone and sensitive skin
Reviewed on June 17, 2014

After being prescribed Epiduo cream (mix of Benzoyl Peroxide and Adapalene) by my GP, I found that my skin became incredibly sensitive and I could no longer wear my ordinary mousse foundation. The mineral powder foundation by Lily Lolo has been a lifesaver. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and conveniently absorbs oil so that my skin isn't too shiny. I can apply it at 8am in the morning and it still looks ok at 5pm - although a little oily by the end of the day. They do a fantastic range of shades too. It is affordable and comes in a generously sized container - much better value than other well known mineral foundations and just as good. I use it with the Lily Lolo Matte Finishing Powder. The best thing? It doesn't give me spots!!! After wearing make-up I usually expect a break-out but this foundation never gives me extra spots, and it covers the existing ones nicely. Lily Lolo is a UK site but I believe they also do international delivery.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This make-up needs to be applied with a brush which should be washed regularly to avoid bacteria. I wash my brushes after 4 or 5 uses but you can buy a special anti-bacterial spray from Boots to clean brushes after each use.