Lifelink Metazene reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Lifelink

Lifelink Metazene

De-ionized water, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Niacinamide, Hamamelis virginiana, Kosher vegetable glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, TEA, Methyl/Propylparaben.

Reviewed on October 14, 2011

I've been on this for a few weeks. So far so good! I usually can't use any moisturizers, even the so called non comedogenic ones because they break me out, but this hasn't done that -- and it's actually hydrating my skin -- no other moisturizer has ever really added moisture. I don't really have much acne at all, but I was starting to feel like I was getting it again and now that weird tingly feeling under the skin is gone. I've gotten no new acne at all so far which is unheard of for me with any moisturizer.