Lever 2000 Special Moisture Response Bar Soap, Anti-Bacterial reviews

4.4/5 - 11 reviews

Brand: Lever 2000

Sodium tallowate, sodium cocoate, water, stearic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, fragrance, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, petrolatum, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), mineral oil, sunflower seed oil, glycerin, coconut acid, sodium stearate, disodium 2-sulfolaurate, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, bht, titanium dioxide.

Reviewed on November 27, 2008

It is a fairly well prodect, but does not last more than 4 weeks.

Reviewed on July 6, 2008

They removed it from the market because it's (very) bad for you on the long term. Just google: Lever 2000 antibacterial bar soap, resistance or check this site: [link removed]

Reviewed on February 20, 2008

I started using this one winter while suffering dry skin issues. Solved that and other problems in nothing flat, so I continued to use the product year round. Why would a company take a product off the market when it worked? If it was more difficult or costly to make then why not just increase the price? Many who used it would pay a premium to get the product.

Reviewed on August 27, 2007

As a young man going through college having acne was a pretty stressful time. I looked for a good soap for such a long time, trying different brands constantly. Around 1999 at the age of 25 I was still having acne problems. My dermatologist reccomended trying Lever 2000 Anti Bacterial soap. Until that day I never even heard of Lever brand soap. I must say, after using Lever for 2 weeks I seen a considerable difference. I continued to use it and continued to see a difference. It was such a dissapointed when I was unable to find this product any longer. Still to this day I am constantly looking for a good anti-bacterial soap to buy, unfortunately none of them compare to Lever 2000. Please tell me why this is off market? I just don't understand why you would stop making it out of nowhere. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on July 18, 2007

Great, effective and simple product that no longer exists:(

Reviewed on June 17, 2007

Why did you guys discontinue the antibacterial? My dermatologist recommended it for my life-long acne and it helped to clear it up in no time! I can't find another soap on the market as good as this one - especialy one that is unscented. PLEASE bring it back on the market!

Reviewed on February 15, 2007

I used Lever 2000 (at the recommendation of my dermatologist) for my hydradenitis supperativa - (boils) aka CHRONIC DISFIGURING ACNE for YEARS. The soap was absolutely fabulous. I too contacted the maker and begged for it to be put back on the market. The fragrance was GREAT TOO!! I received a packet of coupons. Great - that helped. NOT! PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!