Lemon Juice (as a drink) reviews

4.4/5 - 140 reviews

IT BURNSSS
Reviewed on September 29, 2014

Seemed kinda too good to be true. I thought maybe it was woorking for the first few days but I really don't think it was helping and it actually I think started to make it a bit worse so I stopped :(

Hm...
Reviewed on September 26, 2014

I have been considering adding lemon juice inside my water for a while now. I hear great things about it. However I wouldn't recommend anyone apply it directly on their face. I tried taking lemon juice and applying it on my face with a cotton swab for about a week. I had to stop because my face was becoming so red and irritated!!

Acnes and oily skin
Reviewed on September 25, 2014

I've tried using lemon, my skin has acnes and is sensitive. So, when it gets dirty, it effect my face directly. I tried using it twice a week. I usually squash the fresh lemon so I get the juice mixed with a little bit of sugar and honey. I applied it to my face and let it be for around 10mins. Then, wash with warm water.

After a month using it, people said that my face is cleaner and brighter. Probably because the oil is slowly removed too and it doesn't make your skin dry.

You need to regularly do this, or else your face will be back to the normal one becos that's what happened to me now.

scars
Reviewed on July 7, 2014

I'm so glad that i used this instead of the "burning face mask". i found that almost impossible to make and it didn't even burn! i had taken a paper towel and ripped it to fit the curves of my face, then i poured lemon juice into a container and soaked my paper towels in the lemon juice. after, i drained the extra juice out of my paper towels by lightly squeezing them, and then placing them on my face. i keep them on my voce for about half an hour (or however long i feel like keeping them there). i can feel the places where i have scars and acne slightly burning! i then rinse off my face and rub ice cubes on for about 3-5 minutes. then i rinse my face with cool water and dab-dry. feels amazing and works great!

question
Reviewed on June 3, 2014

can you use bottled lemon juice mixed with water or do you have to use fresh lemons?

by Rohy on 06/05/2014 14:34
I would assume fresh natural lemons should work :D
by fjoutdoor on 07/07/2014 17:28
but lemon juice does work. i just use it straight up, no water added (:
Amazing results!
Reviewed on May 25, 2014

This is a great idea and it works. I have battled with my skin since I was a teenager. Had dermabrasion in 1989. Had the laser in 2001. My skin still didn't look great. I exercise and have a really good diet but still my skin locked bad. I have tried all the skin lines, you name it. Proactive, Phytomer, Sothys, Yonka, Vichy etc. Still my skin didn't look great. I had these bumps everywhere and my Dr. just said it was hormonal. I started this one week ago, in the morning and evening. I can't believe the difference so far. The bumps are way down and my skin is so much brighter and looks healthy. I am sticking with this plan for sure!

powerful astringent properties
Reviewed on May 21, 2014

I love the look and feel of my skin after drinking lemon water! I've also experience great results in fading scars when using Lemon juice topically. [link removed]

Lemon AMAZE!
Reviewed on May 1, 2014

I have had acne since 6th grade and its getting worse when I stressed out. As an architecture student, I am not a normal person. I have sleeping disorder, stayed awake for like 3-5days. That makes my acne worsen than ever.

I'm sick of my acne and I found this godsend article and didn't hesitate to try. I've been consuming lemon juice for almost a week now. It cleanse my body flush away all those unwanted things and VOILA! But I need to work out some more on scarssss. ONE THING IS I'M HAPPY THAT THE ACNE IS GONEEEE

p/s: sorry for my bad grammar & hope this helps! ;)

Love me some lemon water
Reviewed on April 30, 2014

Lemon water is awesome as a hot morning drink. Clear skin is a slam dunk.

No more prescription meds! This works!
Reviewed on April 19, 2014

This blog has been a godsend! I'm African American and HAD horrible cystic acne that ALWAYS had pus in it. I read this blog and began squeezing half a lemon in about a 1/2 cup of hot water first thing each morning. I'd wait 15-30 minutes and then eat breakfast. Within 2 weeks my skin was clear. Rubbing the remaining half lemon on my face each morning has even cleared up dark spots. Ten months of following this regimen and the only time I get breakouts now is when my period is on. Prior to this I was using 2 expensive prescription creams and for $3.00 a week nature had the remedy all along!