Page 5 of Lemon Juice (applied topically) reviews

4.4/5 - 819 reviews

Reviewed on May 26, 2013

Lemon juice is great BUT for those of you having problems with it you should know, its more of an exfoliate. You should put it on for about 10 or 15 minutes at most, that goes for everyone, then wash it and use a natural moisturizer if you need one. Don't leave that juice on your skin, it dries it out, can cause a sore or rash.

Reviewed on May 18, 2013

i was using this on and off for a little while , it did seem to help clear up breakouts but it does irritate skin a bit and can dry it out . i used an actual lemon... not the bottled kind! it didnt really prevent new acne either...

Reviewed on May 12, 2013

Apply every night right after washing my face. Very helpful in getting rid of acne scars and downsizing some redness.

Reviewed on April 27, 2013

I use epsom salt to help actual acne, and lemon juice for scars. It really makes a difference with scars. My scars drastically improved within a week, it was crazy.

Reviewed on March 25, 2013

I had severe acne since I was 12 I'm 15 now and in high school.. I have tried everything... I eventually had to go on birth control to control it and it seem to help my acne dramatically. But the down side was when my acne cleared I was left with scars on my cheeks and acne marks on my cheeks. I was desperate to find a cure. I tried all of the over the counter products to cocoa but oil.... Then I heard about lemon juice... I tried it out and it helped EVERYTHING.. From blackheads, to pimples, to scars, to acne marks... I swear u need to try this!!!!!

Reviewed on March 17, 2013

Lemon juice is amazing! I really can't believe I haven't tried it sooner. I've had minimal breakouts since high school. Senior year of college, I started breaking out horribly. I ended up trying a lot of stuff that got my acne under control (from peels to accutane). After accutane, I still have breakouts here and there (doesn't help that I pick...), but since trying the lemon juice, I've noticed my skin is looking more radiant and smoother. I put it on before applying lotion at night.