Page 5 of Lemon Juice (applied topically) reviews

4.3/5 - 825 reviews

Not sure if working or not.
Reviewed on July 14, 2013

So I have had chin acne for the last 3 years. Just on my chin no where else. So I guess it's hormonal. Anyway I have tried every single product you can think of including antibiotics. The only thing that worked was erythromycin (acne eventually came back). It really wrecks your confidence. I decided to give lemon juice a try and I have heard good things about it. I'm three days into it, applying it overnight, it has cause some unusual whiteheads, no pus in them it's just scabs and there's about 10 of them. The redness is slowly going down I think, and some marks have disappeared. All in all I think to working will find out after a couple more days.

Not for sensitive skin, but will give you the effects of AHA
Reviewed on June 27, 2013

I would recommend this product in conjunction with your daily toner if you use one.. Alone I believe it would be a little to irritating, especially if you use any other products. It's good for promoting new skin cells, and fading red marks.. but personally I would wait till your acne problem was under control, and your skin was stable before using this product.

"It feels like the world is ending on your face"
Reviewed on June 24, 2013

Ever wondered what it would feel like to pour petrol on your face and throw a match on it? Try Lemon Juice!

amazing
Reviewed on June 19, 2013

By far the best natural scar treatment, after years of using BP, retin a, and a ton of other harsh chemicals my complexion looked dead and worn out...and I still had acne and a few deep scars. after researching some natural products to fade scars I came across lemons. After a few DAYS there was a noticeable improvement in my scars and my honey complexion, my face seemed to glow. I have sensitive skin so using pure lemon juice without diluting it with water may have made me break out just a little. But I will continue to use if I ever wanted to boost my complexion or fade some dark spots fast, just will dilute with more water.

Lemons
Reviewed on June 16, 2013

It's been exactly one month since I tried using this. I can say that it really is effective when it comes to scars as they lighten way faster than normal (when you don't put anything at all and just leave it as it is). It prevents blackheads from getting worse. It also dries up my pimples at times but I'm not quite sure if it really can prevent pimples and blackheads from forming or coming back. However, it can dry your skin up but that's pretty easy to manage. Overall, I'm happy because it tightens up my skin and heals scars fast.

Helps with Scars
Reviewed on June 14, 2013

I use fresh lemon only on my scars, no where else. I rub it in with a cotton pad and leave on for about 15 minutes tops. It has taken me a few weeks to see improvements, but it does help and is cheap. This like every other treatment needs to be used diligently. That means every day!

Reviewed on May 26, 2013

Lemon juice is great BUT for those of you having problems with it you should know, its more of an exfoliate. You should put it on for about 10 or 15 minutes at most, that goes for everyone, then wash it and use a natural moisturizer if you need one. Don't leave that juice on your skin, it dries it out, can cause a sore or rash.

Reviewed on May 18, 2013

i was using this on and off for a little while , it did seem to help clear up breakouts but it does irritate skin a bit and can dry it out . i used an actual lemon... not the bottled kind! it didnt really prevent new acne either...