Page 5 of Lemon Juice (applied topically) reviews

4.4/5 - 804 reviews

Reviewed on February 9, 2013

I boil a pot of water to open my pores. Sometimes I put tea tree oil for the extra benefits. I apply lemon juice on my face. Let the steam open my pores, allowing the lemon juice to soak in, then I apply lemon juice again on the open pores and steam for a little while longer.

I do that a couple times a week. Otherwise, I apply lemon juice a few times throughout the day.

My acne has majorly reduced. My face looks less congested. The tiny pimples that werent going away because they were caused by clogged pores are disappearing. My scars are healing faster, but no fast enough. This works for me.

Reviewed on February 4, 2013

Best scar removal I've used by far, and its all natural and cheap!

Reviewed on January 25, 2013

This stuff is pretty damn good. I mostly use it on recently popped pimples and red marks that are left. It made my stubborn red marks go away when I used it twice daily. I tried putting it all over my back for my bacne, and at first it did itch, but after a half hour it was fine. The next day my pimples were going away and the red marks fading. Haven't used it since because my skin is too dry for anything!

Reviewed on January 8, 2013

So this is my story. Clear skin all my life-turned 16- broke out daily-ran to my doctor like anyone would- doctor prescribed some BS acne medication (cetaphil/tactuo)- I used it-broke out even more- red/flaky/stinging/ skin- give up- have worse acne then ever before- realized acne products are not worth my time or money.

So when I thought all was hopeless, I stumbled across google which led me to my acne cure. LEMONS or LEMON JUICE.

Remember, if you stick to natural products its better for your skin in the long run even though it takes longer to see results. The less you touch and irritate your face with things, the better it is.

Daily Regimen-

Morning-

Wash face with water

Moisturize with Aveeno

Night-

Wash Face with Aveeno moisturizing soap

Apply lemon juice to whole face (daily) leave it over night

*simple and cheap* WORKS LIKE A CHARM

Reviewed on January 7, 2013

Awesome. Just really darn awesome. I have tried EVERYTHING since I started getting acne when I was 11. 13 year later and I still couldn't get ride of it. I tried prescription drugs, topical creams and gels, every face wash and treatment you can buy and NOTHING worked. Ive wasted so much money on expensive junk that make my skin worse over the years. I tried some lemon juice out of my fridge and damned if it didn't work! I noticed a difference in a couple hours.

Reviewed on January 6, 2013

Nothing worked for me, until I used this and honey. The lemon stung and dried out my sking, but it cleaned out some of my pores and breakouts became less frequent when I used it. I would recommend trying it, but the lemon juice doesn't totally get rid of acne.

Reviewed on January 3, 2013

It's good for the nature people, but to be honest, it doesn't work, I used this before I started the regimen, it did reduce redness and slightly help with my acne, but it defiantly didn't get rid of it

Reviewed on December 29, 2012

I had been using plain extra virgin olive oil on my skin for about a month with good results and after reading some great reviews of lemon juice decided to add a squeeze or two to my olive oil. The lemon juice stings your face when you first apply it, especially where you have open pimples; however, after about 2 weeks of using olive oil and lemon juice, my skin is looking pretty good! It isn't a miracle worker - you're not going to wake up in the morning after one night of using it and see major differences, but after about a week you should notice redness and old acne scars fading. I have noticed that the addition of lemon juice has made open pimples more likely to scab over and this can be gross to look at for a day or two (and very tempting to pick at!) but often it can help the healing process, so all in all it's probably actually a good thing. Lemon juice is cheap and I've found it to be effective, so I would really recommend it!

Reviewed on December 19, 2012

Did this for few month till i realised steaming face daily was better and less pain and Epsom salt bath is even better.