Page 5 of Lemon Juice (applied topically) reviews

4.4/5 - 820 reviews

Helps with Scars
Reviewed on June 14, 2013

I use fresh lemon only on my scars, no where else. I rub it in with a cotton pad and leave on for about 15 minutes tops. It has taken me a few weeks to see improvements, but it does help and is cheap. This like every other treatment needs to be used diligently. That means every day!

Reviewed on May 26, 2013

Lemon juice is great BUT for those of you having problems with it you should know, its more of an exfoliate. You should put it on for about 10 or 15 minutes at most, that goes for everyone, then wash it and use a natural moisturizer if you need one. Don't leave that juice on your skin, it dries it out, can cause a sore or rash.

Reviewed on May 18, 2013

i was using this on and off for a little while , it did seem to help clear up breakouts but it does irritate skin a bit and can dry it out . i used an actual lemon... not the bottled kind! it didnt really prevent new acne either...

Reviewed on May 12, 2013

Apply every night right after washing my face. Very helpful in getting rid of acne scars and downsizing some redness.

Reviewed on April 27, 2013

I use epsom salt to help actual acne, and lemon juice for scars. It really makes a difference with scars. My scars drastically improved within a week, it was crazy.

Reviewed on March 25, 2013

I had severe acne since I was 12 I'm 15 now and in high school.. I have tried everything... I eventually had to go on birth control to control it and it seem to help my acne dramatically. But the down side was when my acne cleared I was left with scars on my cheeks and acne marks on my cheeks. I was desperate to find a cure. I tried all of the over the counter products to cocoa but oil.... Then I heard about lemon juice... I tried it out and it helped EVERYTHING.. From blackheads, to pimples, to scars, to acne marks... I swear u need to try this!!!!!