Page 4 of Lemon Juice (applied topically) reviews

4.4/5 - 804 reviews

Reviewed on May 18, 2013

i was using this on and off for a little while , it did seem to help clear up breakouts but it does irritate skin a bit and can dry it out . i used an actual lemon... not the bottled kind!

Reviewed on May 18, 2013

Reviewed on May 12, 2013

Apply every night right after washing my face. Very helpful in getting rid of acne scars and downsizing some redness.

Reviewed on April 27, 2013

I use epsom salt to help actual acne, and lemon juice for scars. It really makes a difference with scars. My scars drastically improved within a week, it was crazy.

Reviewed on March 25, 2013

I had severe acne since I was 12 I'm 15 now and in high school.. I have tried everything... I eventually had to go on birth control to control it and it seem to help my acne dramatically. But the down side was when my acne cleared I was left with scars on my cheeks and acne marks on my cheeks. I was desperate to find a cure. I tried all of the over the counter products to cocoa but oil.... Then I heard about lemon juice... I tried it out and it helped EVERYTHING.. From blackheads, to pimples, to scars, to acne marks... I swear u need to try this!!!!!

Reviewed on March 17, 2013

Lemon juice is amazing! I really can't believe I haven't tried it sooner. I've had minimal breakouts since high school. Senior year of college, I started breaking out horribly. I ended up trying a lot of stuff that got my acne under control (from peels to accutane). After accutane, I still have breakouts here and there (doesn't help that I pick...), but since trying the lemon juice, I've noticed my skin is looking more radiant and smoother. I put it on before applying lotion at night.

Reviewed on March 16, 2013

idk what i am doing wrong. ive tried it in a dilluted cotton ball, washed my face with it. it made my acne bleed and made it worse.

Reviewed on March 12, 2013

If you want a cheap way to get rid of acne scars and acne try lemon juice.

Reviewed on February 20, 2013

Lemon juice is amazing! I can't believe I didn't try this before. I've suffered from acne since I was 15. I'm 22 now. I had a huge breakout all over my face about a week ago. I tried everything to get rid of it. I decided to try lemon juice after reading about it on this site. It's been about a week and I can't remember the last time my face was this clear. My scars are going away too. What I do is drink two cups of lemon juice diluted in water a day and also apply it on my acne after a shower

Reviewed on February 18, 2013

Most amazing thing I've ever tried. Been suffering from acne since I was 15 (21 now), and I've tried just about everything you can think of. Few weeks ago I was ready to make a derm appt to get Klaron ($100+) but then I remembered I heard lemon juice was good for acne. I was desperate, so I tried it. I've been using it for 2 weeks now, morning and night, and most of my acne has vanished and the scarring has reduced significantly. Really glad I saved the trip to the dermatologist!