L'egere BB Cream reviews

Brand: L'egere

L'egere  BB Cream

Cyclomethicone, jojoba oil, arbutin, polyglycey1-4isostearate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, bee wax, tocopheryl acetate, propyl paraben, sorbitan sesquioleate, petrolatum, titanium dioxide/dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499)/dimethicom. glycerin, butylene glycol, magnesium sulfate, methyl paraben, sodium hyaluronate, marine collagen, rose water, centella asiaticacosides, water, fragrance.

Reviewed on January 1, 2011

I was on the internet googling makeup for fair skin, and came across this BB cream. It stands for "Blemish Balm", and I have to say...so far, I'm SO dissapointed that I didn't discover this earlier! I have very fair, oily, acne prone skin with some scaring from the cystic acne I had growing up. It's been hard to find a makeup that matches my fair skin tone, and doesn't turn a different color as the day goes on. This stuff is awesome. It matches my skin tone perfectly, it hasn't broken me out ( I actually think it reduced the size of a pimple I have on my forehead after only a day of use) it completely covers any post pigmentation marks from any pimples I had, feels light...its just awesome.

Heres a quick background of what it is, and I took this straight from the internet:

"BB Cream (an abbreviation for "Blemish Balm Cream") is among Asia's hottest beauty products right now. This cream is said to have originated in Germany as an ointment dermatologists would prescribe to patients who have undergone laser skin surgery for its soothing and skin-regenerating properties.

Popular Korean celebrities were the first to start using the cream for beauty purposes and because Asian dramas are huge right now, a craze was born. The beauty trend has now spread from Korea to Japan to South East Asia and is quickly making its way to Europe and the USA."

"This "public" version of BB cream is suitable for all skin types and are targeted specially to those who have sensitive and acne-prone skin. It has the advantages of both skin care and makeup as it improves the skin's condition and evens out the skin tone while providing coverage for dark spots and other blemishes"

I got mine from [link removed], and the ingredients are listed there too. I tried to list them here but there's not enough space. Message me if you have questions! I just love this stuff, but as with everything, everyone may not love it as much as I do. BUT...I think it's