Lancome Gel Pure Focus reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Lancome

Lancome Gel Pure Focus

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Silica, Alcohol Denatured, PEG-8, Lauryl Phosphate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous Earth), Polyquaternium-7, Jojoba Esters, Menthoxy Propanediol, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, PVP, Zinc Gluconate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Tocopherol, Farnesol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Capryloyl Glycine, Citronellol, Chromium Hydroxide Greens, Arcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract.

Reviewed on June 8, 2011

If you wear heavy make up during the day (foundation, concealer, powder) then you know how difficult it can be to find a product that gets all of it off without over-drying and leaving you with red irritated skin afterward. for a 125 ML tube the price seemed steep at first, this however is one of those products that you literally only need a pea sized amount of in order to get ALL of the day's make up, dirt and oil off with. I use it in the morning as well as at night, because I do have an oilier complexion. What I've found is that it does really help to keep my face matte for hours after washing. It's a really nice soft cleanser that my skin has responded well to, so other benefits have been a reduction in redness and pimples healing faster than with my previous cleanser (Avene).

I love the results I'm getting with it, and again as someone who wears a heavy amount of make up in the day, this will be a staple item in my regimen. If you've got oily skin and are worried about the upcoming summer shine that we the blessed oilies dread, then give this product a try. This is the first review of this product on Acne.Org, so I encourage a search engine check as well, just to get a more broad idea of consumer response to this product. Most of them out there will say that for oily skin this is a god send, but that for dry skin this product should be steered away from at all costs.