Lalisse Skin Serum reviews

Brand: Lalisse

Lalisse Skin Serum

Powdered Pearl, Ginkgo Seed, Sanchi Root, Coptis Root, Bitter Apricot Seed, Peach Seed, Baikal Skullcap Root, Ethyl Alcohol.

Loved using Lalisse
Reviewed on May 24, 2014

I was recommended this product by a beautician at the pharmacy. I had lots of scars from pimples and I have a combination skin type. I use dr. Lewinns products but she recommended that I use this under my normal moisturiser that I use. I have initially tried it for 5 days and waited and then continued for another few days (As per instructions on the box) it's been a month now and my scars have nearly disappeared. My skin is more clear and the pigmentation issues I had is clearing up. I am now looking at purchasing the 10ml size as the 5ml was useful but now im going to try this on my body wherever I may have some scars.

As everyone's skin type is different I would recommend ppl to try it once, give it at least 2 wks and see if you notice the difference. I have tried a lot different beauty products and have found this one has really worked for me. I don't think $19 for a 5ml bottle is expensive to try out. I have tried microdermabrasion, skin peels, alll different facial packs before and that was expensive, and results was not as apparent as this for me, 2wks is the most u need to see the difference.

by steph178 on 11/02/2014 06:06
does it make your skin clear ?
Anonymous, Brisbane
Reviewed on August 14, 2012

I absolutely love the smell, but I grew up with my Chinese mother and she always used herbal remedies with very strong smells as such. It leaves a cooling feel on application but at the same time you get that tingly effect like you've just put a heat rub on. Your skin only peels and dries initially as you use this product, but this is because it is working to dry out the acne. You want this to happen so your acne will disappear. Just discontinue use for a little while once it starts to peel and use a moisturiser or oil to calm it and then reuse the serum again after a few days. :)

Emily, Geelong
Reviewed on August 13, 2012

I work in a pharmacy and was given samples for this product and was VERY happy with the results. There is a range of products that are fantastic and I really reccomend the skin serum. Whenever I get a breakout of pimples I apply it at nigth and when I wake up the swelling and redness has disspeared to half as much as it originally was. Just use it at night as it does have a strong smell. But I definatley reccomend it for anyone who suffers from breakouts even those odd few big horrible pimples. Best Value is in the kit for around $40/50. Or even just buying the serum for around $20 will last you for months!

Hayden, Sydney, AUS
Reviewed on January 18, 2011

try the sampler pack first (it's smaller and much cheaper just to try out and see if it works/if you can live with the smell)

Troy, Aus
Reviewed on November 18, 2010

This product is great if you have the right skin for it and you know how to use it. The smell is quite strong, but not disgusting. I've found this is the most effective product to use when you get a breakout, but i only use it at home because of the smell and it makes your skin a little red when using. The trick is to only use it at night (either before bed or when you get home) and use a gentle face wash in the morning (ie. QV). BP products usually allow marks to stay a while, but within a week there is usually no trace with this.

But keep in mind, this is from someone who has very oily skin. I imagine it is not ideal for those that have acne but not oily skin.

Resa, Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed on February 28, 2010

Try the sample, if it works, great. If it doesn't then don't buy it. Personally I won't be buying this product, the smell after a while can be unbareable. The price is twice what I pay for an acne serum that does work.

blair, australia
Reviewed on December 12, 2009

I tryed to do the right thing by getting something natural for my skin because i believed it would work it didn't !!! and i am really disappointed but come to think of it on there sight it dosent really explain much about whats in it except crushed pearls,and ancient sh*t haha .... i think i wasted my money and had high expectation its a waste of time and am going back to proactive happily :).

Sarah, Sydney, Australia
Reviewed on September 12, 2009

Overall, i will have to see what time will tell. The products were a little more costly, but i really wanted to see a difference in my skin without completely ripping it off. It's alot gentler than other brands (clearasil, clean and clear, neutrogean) ubut i think i might miss that squeaky clean feeling. The smell is horrible, perhaps i would advice only buying the moisturiser and cleanser... forget the mask! it was diffcult to use and the smell was unbearable! to be honest, i regret spending my money on it... but i'm using it because its there and in hope that the smell and price will pay off!

Alycia, Ballarat, Australia
Reviewed on August 30, 2009

If you use it along with the Lailsse Moisturiser and cleanser you will not get the flaky and dry skin everyone talks about. I found I had to get the serum no.2 as it is much more effective but make sure you apply the serum and then moisturiser :)

soph, Aus
Reviewed on November 6, 2008

Maybe if you have thick resilient skin that reacts to nothing at all, is sensitive to nothing and is super super super oily. But just don't risk it.