Lactic Acid Peel

Average price: $30.18

Most helpful review

By luisa, toronto, ontario on 04/23/2012
thumbnail

I've been through everything...home treatments like tea/honey/lemon juice to expensive serums and even v-beam. But nothing has been as effective on stubborn red marks than my 50% lactic acid peel. It does take a while, but you'll notice a satisfying improvement after a month. Your skin even glows a little bit. They advise you to use this once a week....but I use it every other day :D It was working for me until i left it on for over 10 minutes (bad) and i burnt my skin off, leaving it red and flaky and scaly for over a week. I use this as a spot treatments on red marks that i've had for over 2 years. (sad sad life hahahahaha) I don't recommend using it on open skin (it'll bleed instantly) or even on current acne. Just red marks/scars. Good luck on your journeys!.

Pros:
  • fades red marks
Cons:
  • burns, stings, can be irritating, not effective on current acne

86 out of 120 people found this review helpful