Page 4 of Lactic Acid Peel reviews

4.1/5 - 37 reviews

Reviewed on March 9, 2008

I have very fair skin, and started getting fine lines at 17! I have always had freckles, and as I approached 30, I didn't like the way they made my skin look. My skin is dry, so I went for a 55% Lactic Acid Peel. The first time I used it, it got rid of the top layer of gunk on my skin, and my skin glowed! I also found little blackheads and large pores that I had never seen before. But as I kept using the peel (once a week), my pores tightened, and I have not had ONE pimple. I have noticed a slight improvement in my fine lines, but a noticeable improvement in the texture and look of my skin, even without makeup.

Reviewed on January 16, 2008

I will post after a few treatments again.

Reviewed on June 14, 2007

I've had a lactic acid peel every month for the last 6 months and it's greatly reduced my inflammations. I have moderate acne and lactic acid will dry up the areas that tend to keep breaking out and feeding each other with infection from the previous one. The peel breaks the cycle for me and gives me a chance to heal up instead of the monotony of having pizza face 24-7. You can use Kinerase's lactic acid peels at home and they rock too. Let's face it, acne cost money no matter how you slice it.

Reviewed on May 1, 2007

I've only had one peel so far (done by a professional) last week actually i don't have a major skin problem anymore i used to my face was almost cystic i was using dermalogica it's really good but now i'm using a product called ast (advanced skin technology) it's EXCELLENT!!! YOU PROBABLY HAVEN'T HEARD OF IT BEFORE AS IT'S A MEDICAL CLEANSER BUT YOU DON'T NEED A PRESCRIPTION TO GET YOUR HANDS ON IT IT'S ONLY SOLD IN THE BESTEST BEAUTY CLINICS BUT IF YOU HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS IT I DEFINITLY RECOMMEND IT. IT'S THE BEAUTY INDUSTRIES BEST KEEP SECRET WHEN YOU GO TO A CLINIC TO GET A PEEL DONE 99% OF THE TIME THE PEEL YOU GET DONE IS MADE BY AST. THE CLEANSER HAS ACTIVE LACTIC ACID IN IT ALYHOUGH IT'S NOT DRYING AT ALL ALTHOUGH YOU MUST WEAR SUNSCREEN IF YOU USE IT IT ALSO HAS LICQUORICE EXTRACT IN IT GREEN TEA EXTRACT LOADS OF GOOD THINGS YOUR SKIN NEEDS THE ONLY CON IS IT'S A BIT EXPENSIVE BUT IT'S WELL WORTH THE MONEY.

Reviewed on April 15, 2007

I have EXTREMELY oily skin (can almost feel it trickle down my skin), blackheads, whiteheads, moderate acne with about 3-4 new cystic bumbs a day, but after just about a week of using Lac-Hydrin lotion (@ 5%, they do ,make a 12% under a slightly diff. name but my dermatologist said it is not recommended for the face) as my twice daily moisturizer, followed by a light application of Retin-A micro at night and Clindacin lotion to active breakouts in the AM, I have watched my pores literally shrink to nearly invisible, have had NOT ONE new cystic bump, and only 4-5 new "tiny" bumps (but over already active areas) appear.

This stuff has been an absolute miracle for me. The worst part about acne is the literal pain of the pressure inside of the lesions and it is so great to finally not be in pain. An approximately 8 ounce or so bottle of this stuff was about $14.

This is long term adult acne, previously controlled (bcp) but extreme flare-ups after discontinued.

Reviewed on April 4, 2007

I have tried everything and lactic acid at home is the only thing that controls my cystic acne. I now have mild superficial acne, but as we know that is NOTHING compared to cystic. I would give this a try, you can buy it online. Don't need a neutralizer, just rinse and then use baking soda to neutralize. I have adult acne for reference.

Reviewed on January 10, 2007

Awesome, has faded my redmarks dramatically and will continue to use even after redmarks are completly gone.