Page 3 of Lactic Acid Peel reviews

4.1/5 - 37 reviews

Reviewed on May 12, 2009

Lactic acid is very effective at fading acne marks!

Reviewed on March 22, 2009

I have been using the 40% for 2 weeks now and i am having less breakouts and my scars are all fading!

Reviewed on March 22, 2009

since I'm pregnant I can no longer use my Retin-A which really sucks!! I have to be very cautious with the peels that I can use and how it may or may not affect the baby, says skin care experts. So at this time where my face is used to stronger peels I have been reduced to using the lactic acid peels from Makeup Artist along with the Vita C serum to tame my breakouts from hormones and to reduce past blemish scars, basically pick up where the Retin-A left off. It has been 2 weeks since I began and I have done 3 peels thus far. Retin-A is a big shoe to fill and the lactic acid is gonna take twice as long to get me the same results. I will stay optimistic and continue to use it throughout the duration of my pregnancy and breastfeeding since I have no other choice, but as soon as I'm done me and Retin-A have a heavy date lol

Reviewed on February 6, 2009

i've been using the 40% ,after 2 weeks i noticed my face brighter and not red at all.my acne did improve, i noticed a different so thats a good thing...make up artists choice dot com...there products are good and the have sum good things on there.

if you have light acne these may be all you need right here "LACTIC ACID"..

Reviewed on December 2, 2008

I've had adult acne since my middle 30's (i'm now in my 40's) and couldnt' afford spa treatments. did research, used according to directions (carefully) and not only does this help my acne, but also fine lines, sun discoloration and skin clarity.

I started with a 30% and now use a 55% peel.

Reviewed on November 21, 2008

I'm SOO happy I gave this a try. I was scared at first to apply 30% lactic acid on my face just because it sounds harsh! It does feel a bit uncomfortable when you apply it but its only for 6 minutes TOPS and once a week! The dry flakey skin was to be expected.

My secret method of both concealing the dry skin AND reducing acne scaring is a product by ambi called fade cream. Its at walmart and very affordable. Its intended for people with dark skin because they scar badly, but works for my light complexion just perfectly!

I saw fantastic results within 4 weeks of using the lactic acid peel! If your looking for where to purchase lactic acid, search ebay ;)

Reviewed on November 11, 2008

Eat plenty of oranges, leafy veggies, and salmon before and after the peel. The skin will heal faster and you will get a better peel out of it. Also use a really good moisturizer. I'v been using a 70% lactic acid on small soft rolling scars and they are almost completely gone. A bad sunburn and peel would have gotten rid of them, but thanks to the acid I don't have to deal with hyperpigmentation.

Reviewed on October 24, 2008

Lactic Acid is for Dry/Mature/Sensitive skin types. If you have oily skin and breakouts you NEED to be using a Salycilic Acid!

Reviewed on October 16, 2008

Great way to refresh face and improve acne. As well as old acne scars.