Page 2 of Lactic Acid Peel reviews

4.1/5 - 37 reviews

Reviewed on December 6, 2009

my source for lactic acid is actually sour cream, which i mix with honey, both of which are readily available. i apply this mask once a week, and it has helped to reduce scarring, as well as breakouts themselves. so yeah, it worked for me :).

Reviewed on September 14, 2009

I think this would work well for scars if you got a couple of peels done, but it doesn't do much for acne, so I think its best for people who already have there acne under control.

Reviewed on September 8, 2009

It's amazing. I've given myself one peel every week for the past four months and my skin keeps getting better :)

Reviewed on August 24, 2009

redness visible still 4 hours after first day using it but no other peeling yet!

Reviewed on July 25, 2009

I'm 16 and have always had very severe acne and had been using Proactiv for many years to suppress it, but breakouts occur regularly, although less than if I don't use Proactiv at all.

I decided to give Lactic acid a go after coming across it on this site, and it seems to make my skin softer, and ever since I haven't had any more breakouts.. yet. Seems to be working just fine right now and I'm happy that I bought it. I have the 40% Lactic+ 30% salaytic acid solution. But due to my acne severity, I apply benzroyl peroxide additionally after the peel before I go to bed.

Reviewed on May 23, 2009

My gramma did a 20% lactic acid peel for me, she said its not something i can just go out and buy so for what i had done you would need to go to someone who professionally does this stuff and since im her granddaughter shes not charging me for this so im not sure the cost, but i would think its pretty reasonable. we only left it on for about 5 or 6 min. This morning i think my face already looks better, the red scars i have i can tell faded a bit and the pimple i did have are less inflammed. Im a little scared that the peeling will keep up but so far i think this is amazing. ill keep posting updates, im going to keep doing a peel every ten days until my red scars are all gone and my skin is pretty again!

Reviewed on May 22, 2009

This is one of the best products I used in a while. After having beat acne, it left my skin with red/black brownish spots and luckily, this is the first product I came across. I started using it a month ago and now I have little or no redmarks left where I had it the most. The only con I experienced is the peeling on the 2nd day after I applied the peel.

Reviewed on May 20, 2009

Have to use this product for about 5-8 weeks to know what it actually does. I use the 40% Lactic acid bought from Ebay. I will try this tomo for the second time and I have a pustule acne right now. Wanna see what it does with it :-) . My pores are open a bit and I am hopin to see improvement after about 2 months of use.