La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser reviews

Brand: La Roche-Posay

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Coco Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Great
Reviewed on September 12, 2014

I use either this or Cetaphil on a daily basis, and between the two I find that this works much better after a long day without causing any irritation to the skin. Its very gentle, formulated for sensitive, intolerant skin, and you really dont need a lot for it to work.

I use the Toleraine line by La Roche Posay at the suggestion of my Dermatologist and I've got no complaints at all - its simple and it works. It'll even remove make-up at the end of the day without leaving you red, raw, and sore.

It is genuinely a great product, especially if you have sensitive skin.

Best Cleanser
Reviewed on June 2, 2013

The best cleanser I have ever used hands down, it is a bit pricey, but worth it.

Stephanie, Detroit Mi
Reviewed on August 31, 2012

I never right reviews for product but this is by far the BEST facial cleanser I have ever used. I am 30 yrs old and I have had acne for the past 10 years. After my first time using this I could tell the difference in my skin immediately!!! It looks much healther and it is clearing up very well. My falimy is even asking what am I using on my face!! Try it you won't regret it!!!! :)

C.A., Montreal
Reviewed on May 16, 2012

It is the best cleanser ever. It not drying my skin and you can feel your skin super clean. When I say that is because you can literally feel it. I am on Accutane and this cleanser works perfectly for the medication. Just, don't let the foam for a long time on your face, because it will make it dry and use moisturizer (I use the acne.org one and I use only one pump) If you do this your skin will feel great, will not be oily and no more acne. Take in consideration that Accutane help me a lot and made my skin dry so this combination helped me a lot.

Nika, Ukraine
Reviewed on April 11, 2012

I am 26 and my skin has been acne-prone for the last two years. It is very oily and dehydrated so I was looking for a cleanser which will not dry it out completely and will remove all dirt and oil from my skin carefully.

This one is an excellent option but the price could have been less.