La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream reviews

4.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: La Roche-Posay

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream

Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Potassiumhydroxide, Glyceryl Stearatese, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Coc-Glucoside, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum.

Best product in acne
Reviewed on November 5, 2016

I used all of the acne products and this one is the best. my redness is not heavy anymore and even one wash you will realize the difference. this is amazing. buy also this brand sun screen cream to keep your face moist.

you will never regret

Janette, Canada
Reviewed on March 10, 2012

Before using this, I had been using Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness-Soothing, every single night for six months. It didn't irritate acne, but it didn't prevent them either, and it didn't really help redness that much.

I switched to Effaclar - couldn't choose the gel cleanser, since I needed salicylic acid to keep my acne at bay - and I liked it a lot. It feels like satin when you put it on. I use little face pads to wipe off creams, and when I wiped this off, I saw the dirt and residue on the pad that the Effaclar was removing from my face. I never saw that on my Neutrogena - it was too thick!

I finally understand what people say when they remark that a certain face product will make their skin feel "squeaky clean". Also, Effaclar makes my overall skin tone brighter, although I can't say that it changes the redness any more than Neutrogena does.

It is a tiny bit drying - which I must admit I love, since I have oily skin - and it makes me feel confident and clean.

I definitely recommend you give this one a go.

Mini, Michigan