La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Lotion Micro-Exfoliating reviews

Brand: La Roche-Posay

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Lotion Micro-Exfoliating

Aqua / water, alcohol denat, glycerin, sodium citrate, propylene glycol, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, disodium edta, capryloyl salicylic acid, citric acid, salicylic acid, parfum / fragrance.

La Roche-posay Effaclar Micro-exfoliant Astringent Lotion, 6.76-Fluid Ounce
updated: 06/06/2017 19:46 UTC

Jaimey, Los Angeles
Reviewed on May 29, 2011

use this- it rocks! :)

I use it along with my Effaclar Duo, Effaclar K and Toleriane facial wash. Anthelios sunscreen daily to keep the brown spots away and to allow the acne scars to heal. I also use La Roche Posay spray water when i need more healing. I love this line so much- my skin is so sensitive - its the only thing that works!

Anonymous
Reviewed on October 29, 2008

It's just an average toner. Nothing special. Won't cure you on its own. Based on the price I'd say it's not worth it.

Liz, WI
Reviewed on July 14, 2008

I got this from my derm's office, and its been a month and a half of using this twice a day, and my skin has really cleared up! I had severe acne, and had tried everything. This stuff actually works! I use the cleanser, then apply this and then the Effaclar K treatment fluid. So far my results are amazing and I haven't broken out.