La Roche-Posay Derma-Soothing Hydrating Cleansing Cream reviews

1/5 - 1 review

Brand: La Roche-Posay

La Roche-Posay Derma-Soothing Hydrating Cleansing Cream

Aqua/Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Niacinamide, Coco-Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Zinc PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance.

La Roche-Posay Derma-Soothing Hydrating Cleansing Cream

Rashes despite 'mild cleanser'
Reviewed on March 6, 2016

Hi, I have very dry skin and I have hormonal acne from my miscarriage last year. I was using an acne soap and it helped to clear up my skin a little bit but it was too drying.

So I went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist suggested me to buy this as it is very gentle and not drying. She told me that it is also a new product by La Roche-Posay, that has many good reviews before. So I bought it for €15.50.

I happily went home and washed my face at night and then rashes came almost instantly on my cheeks.

The next morning there were whiteheads on my forehead and the rashes are still there on my cheeks. You can't really see it from far but my skin was bumpy and thick and reddish. Thinking that my skin might be purging, I kept using it yesterday morning and guess what, two cystic bump appeared on place I've never gotten acne before. I don't have skin allergy before so I'm shocked that a mild cleanser would give so much reaction.

I'm not sure if my skin is purging but 2 acne + rashes on my cheeks are not good sign.