La Roche-Posay Anthelios AC Fluide Extreme SPF 30 reviews

2.3/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: La Roche-Posay

La Roche-Posay Anthelios AC Fluide Extreme SPF 30

Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (5%), Oxybenzone (6%).

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Silica, Dicaprylyl Ether, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Nylon-12, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium EDTA, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Dodecene, Poloxamer 407.

Mark product as reinstated

Horrible.
Reviewed on June 25, 2014

By far the worst sunscreen I have ever tried while one the regimen, and I have tried quite a few. First of all, this did not absorb at all, no matter the amount of sunscreen I would put on my face. Instead, it left a white layer of residue on my face that made me look like a character from the Twilight-films. If I so much as touched my skin after it had dried up, it would start to clump and I would have no choice but to remove it completely with a washcloth. This did absolutely nothing for me. I might have a different experience if I try it while not on the regimen, but if you are on it I would avoid this at all costs. Horribly overpriced as well.

I hate it
Reviewed on August 15, 2013

I really hate this product, after using it you can see your face white with white residues, no way of using before make up, and still less with the regimen because all your flakes will get white colour. I have used it several times and all the times I used it I got new spots, I definitely abandoned it after getting a breakcout of 4 spots all together. I will just use it for the body, it is a real waste of money for me because it was expensive.

Average product
Reviewed on June 3, 2013

I was recommended this product after changing my regime up a little bit. While this is a product for sensitive skin (I.e., no parabens, frangrence, etc..) it is greasy upon application and after a few hours my face looked oily.

Reviewed on December 7, 2011

This is a fantastic product to wear everyday under makeup and over moisturizer.

Provides fantastic protection against the harsh Australian sun. I use this product on the less hot days and use Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Fluid on high UV and beach days.

Most acne sufferers have a lot of trouble finding a sunscreen solution as most either block pores or give them a huge amount of shine as soon as they put it on, but I am here to tell you that this is THE sunscreen for all of you acne sufferers out there! This stuff is fantastic. No white cast, no shine. It dries matt.

I've tried a lot of suncreens, L'Oreal, Clinique, many of the drugstore kinds, and the jury is in. This is the best I have ever come across. You won't even notice you're wearing it. It comes at a good price, too. I can't give you the exact price but I bought it online for about $25 AUD and it was far less than what I pay for other well-known brands. I have a feeling I will be using this for years to come.

Also, for you guys who are wary of chemical filters, La Roche Posay now stocks a completely mineral sunscreen.