La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid reviews

Brand: La Roche-Posay

La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate (15%), Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5%, Oxybenzone 6%.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denatured, Silica, Dicaprylyl Ether, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Nylon-12, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 Methicone, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium EDTA, Cassia Alata (Candle Tree) Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Dodecene, Poloxamer 407.

Amazing
Reviewed on December 5, 2016

I read very good reviews for this product but I was hesitant - I always am. After so many years of trying different products and failing, I think twice before spending my money on new products. HOWEVER, I love it. I put it on after my moisturiser and before the primer. It has a milky texture but it's easy to apply, it's matte once it's on your skin and it doesn't make my face shinny - when I apply or hours later, my face stays matte as long with it as without it. It doesn't leave any white traces and doesn't smell. I have only used it during winter months so far so I don't know whether I will still love it after the hot summer months, but I don't see why I wouldn't. I would recommend it to everyone. I have acne and an oily t-zone, but my skin is dry.

Perfect
Reviewed on September 12, 2014

Since my dermatologist recommended this to me 4 years ago its been the only Sunscreen I trust on my face. I have used others before but end up feeling oily, sticky, clogged, or irritated. I have very sensitive skin and it breaks out at the most minor offence, but I'm also outside quite a bit and need a high SPF all the time. La Roche Posay sunscreen does not irritate my skin, it has a very light, milky consistency and goes on well. It also looks great under make up and doesnt make skin oily at all.

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!!!!
Reviewed on March 29, 2014

If you've read other reviews, it would be clear that my skin has been through hell! I realized that no moisturizer/sun screen worked for my skin especially when I was trying to clear up acne. EVerything I tried just made my skin worse. My skin has become sensitive after using BP, AHA and starting glycolic peels to get rid of acne and other sun screen products were causing havoc on my skin. I was given this at my dermatology clinic and it is the ONLY sun screen that has been good on my skin! I use it EVERY DAY and have one at home, and one in my purse so I'm never caught without it!

by Sam2320 on 06/01/2016 01:28
what sunscreen do you suggest?
Best sunscreen ever!
Reviewed on December 4, 2013

First of all, I live in South Florida. I have tried probably over 20 different drug store sunscreens, all of which either stung, broke me out, or gave me hives/allergies. Some even went as far as burning my eyes when I squeezed the product onto my palm. Now, I've always been very thrifty (i.e. cheap), until I realized that if I want a good quality product, I have to spend the extra $$. So I researched for a couple of weeks and found this sunscreen. I bought the heavy duty one since I'm under the sun from about 10am-1pm at least once a week, sometimes three (and here in Florida, that kind of exposure without proper protection leads to early skin cancer!). It's completely and truly matte, unlike other brands that claim to be "matte" and turn oily within the hour. And the best part is that if you accidentally get it in your eyes, it does NOT BURN! And honestly, I thought that this was such a tiny amount of product for $30, but a little really does go a long way. I just draw a small line along my index finger that covers my whole face. If you have super sensitive skin like mine, BUY THIS!

by Sam2320 on 06/01/2016 01:26
what moisturizer do you suggest?
Reviewed on December 7, 2011

Fantastic sunscreen for high UV days, such as summer and especially when at the beach.

I have never broken out due to this lotion, which is lovely because most of the sunscreens I have tried have either broken me out, left me with a white cast or a shiny face. This product has none of these problems. I LOVE it! Dries matt, lasts for hours without reapplication. Highly recommended.

Tip: For year-round daily protection, use Anthelios AC Fluide Extreme which is an SPF 30 formulated for oily and acne-prone skins. I have both and con honestly say they are the two best sunscreens I have ever used.