Kinerase Gentle Daily Cleanser reviews

4.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Kinerase

Kinerase Gentle Daily Cleanser

Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Courtney, miami,fl
Reviewed on April 7, 2008

I got a sample from a rally nice lady in the mall. Only used it once but sounds really good. I also use tazorac and Finacea so i really need a gentle cleanser.

Anonymous
Reviewed on March 22, 2008

I've tried a number of different things that irritate my skin (including Benzoyl Peroxide, which I cannot use at any strength). This cleanser, combined with their other products, has improved my skin tremendously. I have not had a single breakout (miracle!!) since I started Kinerase's skin care line. My previous spots are finally healing (I heal very slowly) and I'm slowly getting the skin I've wanted for years!! A+++

Ashley, Texas
Reviewed on September 13, 2007

I started using the Gentle Daily Cleanser because I wanted something gentle to wash with. Feels amazing on face and is hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic. This would be a great face wash if you have sensitive skin. Love it!