Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate reviews

Brand: Kiehl's

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil / Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil / Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil / Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract / Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract / Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp / Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract / Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

That boost your skin needs
Reviewed on July 12, 2016

I have been on the acne.org regimen for over three years now. My acne has been cleared and I have been able to keep it under control. I wanted to branch out and incorporate some new products into my routine and this was it. I apply a few drops of this oil every night after I was my face and my skin loves it. I haven't looked into the ingredients but my face feels more moisturized, I have less dry patches in my dry climate, I feel my acne fighting products and moisturizer are absorbed better and I have a better glow on my skin.

Although my skin was already clear this just took it one step above and made it look...dare I say...radiant? Make-up applies better, redness and dull skin have been lessened. This is just some kind of miracle serum. It is on the pricey side but you will need very little so the tiny bottle can stretch up over 6 months.

Amazing
Reviewed on April 2, 2014

This stuff just fixes my skin. I don't know how it does it, but I put it on overnight (every other night, I rotate it with Tazorac 0.05%) and it just makes my skin look so much better and brighter. It helps with scars as well. Hasn't broken me out at all! I've gone through three samples and I will be buying the whole bottle when I run out.

Kay, TN
Reviewed on September 13, 2012

I received this as a sample, it's the only thing that has EVER gotten rid on my pimples & acne overnight. At 38, I'm battling hormonal acne. I even douse more on my face throughout the night if I get up to tinkle. When used in conjunction with "ROC's Daily Resurfacing Disks", got rid of my dark withing a month. (facial cleanser available at W-mart for $8.00...the bomb!!!). Check out other reviews on [link removed]. THIS STUFF IS MY MIRACLE!!!!!