Kiehl's Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser reviews

3.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Kiehl's

Kiehl's Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser

Water, Coco-Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Chloride, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Zinc Pca, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Poterium Officinale Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Disodium Edta, Camphor, Dipropylene Glycol, Menthol, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Blue 1.

Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser Unisex by Kiehl'S, 8.4 Ounce
updated: 06/07/2017 10:40 UTC

disappointed
Reviewed on October 15, 2014

I purchased this product in the US while on vacation as it is cheaper there than in the UK. I really wanted this product to work after hearing good things about other kiehls products from friends.

On a positive note the wash feels fresh & has a menthol/tea tree scent which leaves the face feeling refreshed.

However the wash seems to have done very little for my acne, I expected to notice a marked difference in my acne with this but it remained unchanged! I feel there are better products out there than this, overrated & pricey.

Isabel, Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed on August 13, 2009

I had tried ProActiv and a lot of other over-advertised drugstore acne systems in the past, but none worked. My mom had been using Kiehl's for a while and reccommended it to me. I wasn't hearing much about it as much as I was hearing about Neutrogena and ProActiv (which do not work!). It was a bit pricier than I was hoping for ( $100 for 3 items!), but it was the best thing that has ever happened to my skin. It's clearer and I haven't had 1 blemish since I've started using it. I use it with Kiehl's Yerba Mate Gentle Toner and Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion. I've had acne for as long as I can remember and now my skin is clear! Bottom line: don't go for cheap brands. This product is the healthiest and best!

Anonymous, Canada
Reviewed on May 8, 2009

After stopping Proactive almost two years ago, I haven't found anything that works as well as this without causing a whole other lost of problems. My skin doesn't respond to "gentle" treatments well and this, in combination with Philosophy's Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash in the morning have transformed my skin. It may be somewhat harsh for sensitive skin types but I found even in the harsh, dry, Calgarian winters I am used to, I could manage the worst of days as long as I was diligent about a good, rich face cram and nourishing eye cream, and haven't had any problems since spring has hit.