KAVI Salicylic Acid Peel reviews

4.6/5 - 12 reviews

Brand: KAVI

KAVI Salicylic Acid 8 Peel:
Ultrapure® Salicylic Acid* (8%), SD alcohol 40B, propylene glycol*, peppermint oil extract (menthol*), benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone. (*USP certified).

KAVI Salicylic Acid 15 Peel:
Ultrapure® Salicylic Acid* (15%), SD alcohol 40B, propylene glycol*, peppermint oil extract (menthol*), benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone. (*USP certified).

KAVI Salicylic Acid 25 Peel:
Ultrapure® Salicylic Acid* (25%), SD alcohol 40B, propylene glycol*, peppermint oil extract (menthol*), benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone. (*USP certified).

Whiteheads all over
Reviewed on August 28, 2014

I was really hopeful for this product because of the reviews but it broke me out really bad. I had whiteheads all over chin. I had never had acne that bad before. I discontinued use quickly. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.

harsh yet effective.
Reviewed on March 27, 2014

I purchased it around this time last year and I still have it. It is super strong, sometimes I can't handle how much it burns, but the directions say to leave it on for 10-15 seconds I believe anyways. It definitely clears up acne, I feel like it just kills anything bad hiding underneath and on skin. I have deep black heads and white heads including large bumps that hurt, and this product flattens the bumps and helps with my acne scars.I don't use it as often as I should, but when I did use it often (1-2 times a week) it cleared my skin (not completely) but dried it to death, I still had large pores and I couldn't find a moisturizer to help with the flakiness and cracks, resulting in why I stopped using it as much.

Reviewed on April 12, 2012

It lasts forever and works great. Awesome product.

Reviewed on August 14, 2011

This product is awesome. I have stubborn acne on my chin and jaw and also had clogged congested pores on my nose and head. I use this once a week and also use coral Kavi twice a day. My skin is clearer, healthier looking, smooth and NOT OILY. It's NORMAL SKIN! Totally worth the $!! I use the 15. And also have the detoxifying scrub and derma wash and pore cleanser toner. :) P.s. I've used EVERY product and nothing worked this way!!

Reviewed on February 12, 2011

I use this product with Coral Kavi and my skin is vitrually flawless after a year of regular use. I had been experiecing adult acne with large painful cysts, whiteheads and black heads. All my impacted pores are clear and are remaining so. I use the 15%peel once a week, along with many other Kavi products that work together beautifully to counteract dryness and even skin tone. My skin feels like silk after the peel and as the others have commented - it will leave you a little pink for a few hours, but this product is well worth the time and money.

Reviewed on January 15, 2011

I actually look forward to Sunday mornings when it's time for another peel. It stings like a hive of bees are on my back, but it doesn't bother me because I know what's going down on the surface: legions of acne bacteria being incinerated on the spot. Results aren't noticeable till the next morning, but boy do they look unbelievable. I see more and more natural skin instead of red acne infestation every week that goes by. I use with Coral Kavi, which I use twice a day.

Reviewed on October 20, 2010

I’m using this with the Coral KAVI and am getting incredible results. I do have extremely oily skin (regular soap and I’m oily after about 45 minutes, with Coral KAVI, it takes about three hours).

Reviewed on October 3, 2010

best money I've spent yet on treating my acne.

Reviewed on October 1, 2010

Eliminates any acne it comes into contact with: doesn't seem to discriminate between whiteheads, blackheads, cysts, what-have-you. If you've got something in your pores that's not supposed to be there, this will flush it out.

Reviewed on September 13, 2010

It's 15% salicylic acid, unbuffered, in a denatured alcohol solution. Nothing extra added, and it works like a charm. I use it on my chest and don't rinse it off. I know this is a no-no with KAVI, but it's what works best for me. FYI, one 2oz bottle lasts me about 6 months.