Page 5 of KAVI Coral KAVI reviews

4.3/5 - 72 reviews

Brand: KAVI

Colloidal sulfur (2%), salicylic acid (3%), palm oil base (naturally fortified with Vitamins A and E), natural vegetable-based moisturizer.

Reviewed on October 9, 2009

I have only used this product for three days so far. And so far, my face has cleared up and gotten softer. I am only using it on one side of my face because I had been using tazorac topical on the other side of my face recently. I have only washed my face once a day with this product, then use cetaphil in the morning or vise versa. along with lotion after both. I have severly oily skin and have always had a skin condition. I have gone on accutane twice so I do not get the large cyst like pimples any longer, but I still get major bumps all over my face. I will review in two weeks to let you know the progress.

Reviewed on October 5, 2009

if you need a sulfur soap, you've found it here.

Reviewed on September 14, 2009

i use this soap for my oily skin, acne, and the seborrheic dermatitis on my face. it's really a good product, but the kavi salicylic acid mask has given me the most immediate results for my acne. that's the product i wanted to review, but i can't figure out how to add it on this site.

Reviewed on September 3, 2009

I have pretty sensitive skin, and regular soap (mostly I've used Ivory or Dial.. Dove leaves me feeling filmy) has been getting progressively worse for my skin. In the last couple of years, my skin has been hot and itchy after showers and acne on my chest has been getting worse. After switching to Coral KAVI, my skin has felt clean but not stripped. No more hot itchiness and the acne has gotten noticeably better, but not completely gone (it's been a month). I want to buy the salicylic acid peel, but after reading the reviews on here, I am going to wait another couple of weeks first to make sure I don't overmedicate.

Reviewed on August 21, 2009

Bottom line is that it works really well and seems like a very natural way to take care of my skin. I only had moderate/mild acne which is all gone now, but I still use it to pH balance my skin. It does smell like sulfur, but I actually like that. It's like I have my own sulfur spring at home :D

Reviewed on August 18, 2009

Been using sulfur soap for years (I'm 44) and thought I'd give this outfit a shot as I was getting tired of paying for shipping from Europe (the only other place where I can get quality sulfur soap). After a month of use, I believe this to be the best bar I've used yet. Coral Kavi lasts longer (doesn't start to fall apart after a week), smells less, seems to work maybe like 15% better, and with being a U.S. company, saves me about $200/yr in shipping costs.

Reviewed on August 17, 2009

I've been using sheseido & moisturizing soap for years. It helped (less acne, no more oily skin). Decided to give this a try. I thought this would be a miracle cure with it's high rating (one of few still manufactured). Well, it wasn't. First 3 weeks, had 3-4 big red cysts formed on my cheeks. I stopped using it with sheseido & mositurizer after I learn I shouldn't. After 2 more weeks, the cysts on my cheek started to be better. I have less acne on my neck,etc. and the "cores" come to the surface for me to pop (I pop cores out, it helps). My skin is kinda dry now, and kinda oily... which it wasn't before. This product seems to work, but doesn't seem to work alone. I checked the site, and this is only step one. I'm gonna buy the toner and moisturizer to see if it works more and post later. Overall, helped neck, top lip, and most areas, not all. Stopped white heads/etc. for most part. Overall, helped quite a lot. Only cyst forming/dry-oily skin/no redness curing part was bad about it.

Reviewed on August 12, 2009

After trying the soap alone, I switched to the anti-acne system which also comes with a toner, moisturizer, salicylic acid peel, and sunblock. I really couldn't be happier. Had I known about KAVI 8 years ago, I would have gladly paid them $100 per bar to get those years back. If you have moderate to severe acne, you need to look into this product.

Reviewed on August 7, 2009

I'm 22 and my teenage acne had not been clearing up like I had hoped. My doctor turned me on to Coral KAVI before messing around with any other stuff (besides I had already done the Cleocin/Retin-A thing in high school and my acne just kept getting worse). This one product has been amazing, and I thought I would share for anyone else struggling with acne that has gone immune to run-of-the-mill treatments. I'm not sure if it's prescription, though, as I got it directly from my doctor's office.