Page 5 of KAVI Coral KAVI reviews

4.3/5 - 75 reviews

Brand: KAVI

Colloidal sulfur (2%), salicylic acid (3%), palm oil base (naturally fortified with Vitamins A and E), natural vegetable-based moisturizer.

3 Pack Coral Kavi Salicylic Sulfur Soap
updated: 11/22/2014 04:38 UTC

Reviewed on April 19, 2010

Okay, this review might be a little premature, since I've only used the Coral Kavi twice (once last night and once this morning) but I'm so freaking excited about it that I had to comment. Normally by this time of day (1:30) I'd be a grease pit. I can usually fill up one of those Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets completely by mid afternoon. As of now, my skin has produced little to NO oil. This is coming from the oiliest person EVER. I haven't been using the Coral Kavi for long enough to attest to its acne-clearing powers, but as far as oil control, I've never tried anything better. I can't wait to see the results in my complexion in a few weeks. My acne is mild; so perhaps the people giving this negative reviews have worse problems than mine, but so far I LOVE this product. Buy it, buy it, buy it!!!

Reviewed on January 7, 2010

I had given up on dealing with the cystic acne on my back.. too many derms and too many temporary solutions that cost time and money. I thought I would try this product on a whim since they're a local biz. It felt like a regular soap when washing my hands or face, but when I scrubbed my back with it, there was this fizzy intensity that gave me a bit of a scare but a second later I just knew there was something different with this product. The next day my acne looked a little lighter, but it wasn't until day two when I knew I wasn't just being wishful. It's been a week now and it just keeps getting better. And for six bucks a bar, this is the cheapest, most convenient attempt I can say I've ever found. I hope it keeps working. Kudos to you, KAVI!

Reviewed on November 18, 2009

I wash twice a day, mornings in the shower and evenings over the sink. I use the peel every Saturday and leave it on for 60 seconds. I could tell the products were working almost immediately. The rate of improvement does begin to diminish a little after the first month, but at three months running, my acne is almost completely under control. Disclaimer: my skin tends to be on the oily side so no signs of dryness as of yet.

Reviewed on October 9, 2009

I have only used this product for three days so far. And so far, my face has cleared up and gotten softer. I am only using it on one side of my face because I had been using tazorac topical on the other side of my face recently. I have only washed my face once a day with this product, then use cetaphil in the morning or vise versa. along with lotion after both. I have severly oily skin and have always had a skin condition. I have gone on accutane twice so I do not get the large cyst like pimples any longer, but I still get major bumps all over my face. I will review in two weeks to let you know the progress.

Reviewed on October 5, 2009

if you need a sulfur soap, you've found it here.

Reviewed on September 14, 2009

i use this soap for my oily skin, acne, and the seborrheic dermatitis on my face. it's really a good product, but the kavi salicylic acid mask has given me the most immediate results for my acne. that's the product i wanted to review, but i can't figure out how to add it on this site.

Reviewed on September 3, 2009

I have pretty sensitive skin, and regular soap (mostly I've used Ivory or Dial.. Dove leaves me feeling filmy) has been getting progressively worse for my skin. In the last couple of years, my skin has been hot and itchy after showers and acne on my chest has been getting worse. After switching to Coral KAVI, my skin has felt clean but not stripped. No more hot itchiness and the acne has gotten noticeably better, but not completely gone (it's been a month). I want to buy the salicylic acid peel, but after reading the reviews on here, I am going to wait another couple of weeks first to make sure I don't overmedicate.

Reviewed on August 21, 2009

Bottom line is that it works really well and seems like a very natural way to take care of my skin. I only had moderate/mild acne which is all gone now, but I still use it to pH balance my skin. It does smell like sulfur, but I actually like that. It's like I have my own sulfur spring at home :D

Reviewed on August 18, 2009

Been using sulfur soap for years (I'm 44) and thought I'd give this outfit a shot as I was getting tired of paying for shipping from Europe (the only other place where I can get quality sulfur soap). After a month of use, I believe this to be the best bar I've used yet. Coral Kavi lasts longer (doesn't start to fall apart after a week), smells less, seems to work maybe like 15% better, and with being a U.S. company, saves me about $200/yr in shipping costs.