Page 4 of KAVI Coral KAVI reviews

4.3/5 - 72 reviews

Brand: KAVI

Colloidal sulfur (2%), salicylic acid (3%), palm oil base (naturally fortified with Vitamins A and E), natural vegetable-based moisturizer.

Reviewed on October 28, 2010

I was on Dan's regimen for almost a year up until last week. My skin was the best I've seen in about 10 years---almost completely clear---I realized (I'm 25) and I've been on BP for many years and I've been experiencing some signs of pre-mature aging due to all the dryness of my skin. I called Kavi and they said it's not good to be on BP long-term so I decided to give the coral a try because of all the rave reviews. It was day 6 yesterday and I've been progressively breaking out more and more ever since day one washing 2x per day. Just BE CAREFUL, because when I called customer service back they said it was because I was on BP for so long that it was too harsh on my skin to switch from one product to the next. I'm going to slowly ease back into it because I really want to believe their products work. Please let me know if any of you ran into this same situation!

Reviewed on October 20, 2010

I bought the anti-acne system IV which also comes with a 15% salicylic acid mask. Together they’re great for my acne, but the Coral KAVI has been a godsend for my oily skin. If I wash three times a day, I’m almost oil free: unheard of for a soap!

Reviewed on October 14, 2010

I got 3 bars of Coral Kavi for $18 a few months ago, and I’m just now onto the third bar. The soap has worked perfectly for me. I have oily skin and get a lot of break outs on my back and face. Since I started using the soap, my skin has gotten much better and new acne has disappeared. I use the soap once or twice a day and not more because it can make your skin dry. I prefer their natural approach to prescription chemicals. I would highly recommend it to anyone battling acne and looking for a natural alternative.

Reviewed on October 12, 2010

I have mild to moderate acne that is very persistent, I have been battling it for about 10 years now. I decided to try something new so I ordered this soap because I thought their logic made a lot of sense. Within days of using it, my skin became worse than it has ever been - I got 5 very large, very painful red pimples that took over a week to go away. These were very different from the breakouts I typically get. I used it on my back too and got countless, small bumps all over my upper back and shoulders. I stopped using it after a couple months and my skin improved almost immediately! Some people seem to have good luck with it, but I was definitely not one of them.

Reviewed on September 23, 2010

good product, responsible company, informed customer service.

Reviewed on September 12, 2010

I just wrote a post mentioning this soap, I love it! I bought after reading the reviews here so I figured I would add my own. I am 31, have some cystic chin acne, dermatitis, and blackheads. After using Coral Kavi for 2 weeks my skin looks sooo much better! It is very gentle, does not smell like sulfur to me and knocks out all the other stuff I was using. You get 3 bars with a standard order so I use one at the sink and one in the shower. My skin is less oily (usually it's an oil slick!) and my "bacne" is pretty much gone too! What have you got to lose, try it, it is cheap compared to the thousands!!! of dollars I know I've spent in the last 18 years!

Reviewed on April 19, 2010

Okay, this review might be a little premature, since I've only used the Coral Kavi twice (once last night and once this morning) but I'm so freaking excited about it that I had to comment. Normally by this time of day (1:30) I'd be a grease pit. I can usually fill up one of those Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets completely by mid afternoon. As of now, my skin has produced little to NO oil. This is coming from the oiliest person EVER. I haven't been using the Coral Kavi for long enough to attest to its acne-clearing powers, but as far as oil control, I've never tried anything better. I can't wait to see the results in my complexion in a few weeks. My acne is mild; so perhaps the people giving this negative reviews have worse problems than mine, but so far I LOVE this product. Buy it, buy it, buy it!!!

Reviewed on January 7, 2010

I had given up on dealing with the cystic acne on my back.. too many derms and too many temporary solutions that cost time and money. I thought I would try this product on a whim since they're a local biz. It felt like a regular soap when washing my hands or face, but when I scrubbed my back with it, there was this fizzy intensity that gave me a bit of a scare but a second later I just knew there was something different with this product. The next day my acne looked a little lighter, but it wasn't until day two when I knew I wasn't just being wishful. It's been a week now and it just keeps getting better. And for six bucks a bar, this is the cheapest, most convenient attempt I can say I've ever found. I hope it keeps working. Kudos to you, KAVI!

Reviewed on November 18, 2009

I wash twice a day, mornings in the shower and evenings over the sink. I use the peel every Saturday and leave it on for 60 seconds. I could tell the products were working almost immediately. The rate of improvement does begin to diminish a little after the first month, but at three months running, my acne is almost completely under control. Disclaimer: my skin tends to be on the oily side so no signs of dryness as of yet.