Page 4 of KAVI Coral KAVI reviews

4.3/5 - 75 reviews

Brand: KAVI

Colloidal sulfur (2%), salicylic acid (3%), palm oil base (naturally fortified with Vitamins A and E), natural vegetable-based moisturizer.

3 Pack Coral Kavi Salicylic Sulfur Soap
updated: 10/30/2014 00:03 UTC

Reviewed on December 29, 2010

I wash once or twice in the mornings and I don't start oiling till a little before lunch. If I don't wash on my lunch break, the oil is back with a vengeance about an hour after I eat. My lunchtime wash keeps me comfortable till I get home, sometimes even until bedtime. It's a great product, especially at $6 a bar (total price with shipping (3 bar minimum) was $24). I use the bar for my body too, and each bar lasts about a month. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on December 17, 2010

I was so excited to try this cuz of the good reviews....but was very disappointed :-(

Reviewed on November 15, 2010

I am about to turn 30 and Kavi has given me hope. Never had acne until I turned 23. I tried everything. Proactive and every over the counter treatment, lemon juice, honey, green tea, then I spent the big bucks and went to the dermatologist, I was put on pills and creams didn't work and put on more pills and creams didnt work.

My life changed when I gave in and gave up all dairy and meat two weeks ago. I was desperate to get rid of my acne I thought maybe I have allergies I dont know about. I started to take B6 and B12, zink, and omega 3s. I have been using Kavi Coral, Kavi Toner, Kavi Hyaluronic acid, Kavi Salicylic acid 8 and the Kavi spf lotion for 6 months and my acne was getting better but not gone so I read up on all of Kavis products.

Then last week I ordered more Kavi.My new order was Kavi Derma Wash and I love it. Its a very gentle wash that keeps your skin ph balanced and does not irritate your skin. Next up I got Kavi retinol.3% again love it. Last up are my two moisturizers Kave hyaluronic acid and Kavi spf lotion.

After one week I went from getting big red painful pimples that would take forever to go away to a new white head everyday. Its been 7 days and NO big pimples are on my face all have gone away with in 3 days and I can see my old face again.

Reviewed on October 28, 2010

I was on Dan's regimen for almost a year up until last week. My skin was the best I've seen in about 10 years---almost completely clear---I realized (I'm 25) and I've been on BP for many years and I've been experiencing some signs of pre-mature aging due to all the dryness of my skin. I called Kavi and they said it's not good to be on BP long-term so I decided to give the coral a try because of all the rave reviews. It was day 6 yesterday and I've been progressively breaking out more and more ever since day one washing 2x per day. Just BE CAREFUL, because when I called customer service back they said it was because I was on BP for so long that it was too harsh on my skin to switch from one product to the next. I'm going to slowly ease back into it because I really want to believe their products work. Please let me know if any of you ran into this same situation!

Reviewed on October 20, 2010

I bought the anti-acne system IV which also comes with a 15% salicylic acid mask. Together they’re great for my acne, but the Coral KAVI has been a godsend for my oily skin. If I wash three times a day, I’m almost oil free: unheard of for a soap!

Reviewed on October 14, 2010

I got 3 bars of Coral Kavi for $18 a few months ago, and I’m just now onto the third bar. The soap has worked perfectly for me. I have oily skin and get a lot of break outs on my back and face. Since I started using the soap, my skin has gotten much better and new acne has disappeared. I use the soap once or twice a day and not more because it can make your skin dry. I prefer their natural approach to prescription chemicals. I would highly recommend it to anyone battling acne and looking for a natural alternative.

Reviewed on October 12, 2010

I have mild to moderate acne that is very persistent, I have been battling it for about 10 years now. I decided to try something new so I ordered this soap because I thought their logic made a lot of sense. Within days of using it, my skin became worse than it has ever been - I got 5 very large, very painful red pimples that took over a week to go away. These were very different from the breakouts I typically get. I used it on my back too and got countless, small bumps all over my upper back and shoulders. I stopped using it after a couple months and my skin improved almost immediately! Some people seem to have good luck with it, but I was definitely not one of them.

Reviewed on September 23, 2010

good product, responsible company, informed customer service.

Reviewed on September 12, 2010

I just wrote a post mentioning this soap, I love it! I bought after reading the reviews here so I figured I would add my own. I am 31, have some cystic chin acne, dermatitis, and blackheads. After using Coral Kavi for 2 weeks my skin looks sooo much better! It is very gentle, does not smell like sulfur to me and knocks out all the other stuff I was using. You get 3 bars with a standard order so I use one at the sink and one in the shower. My skin is less oily (usually it's an oil slick!) and my "bacne" is pretty much gone too! What have you got to lose, try it, it is cheap compared to the thousands!!! of dollars I know I've spent in the last 18 years!