Page 3 of KAVI Coral KAVI reviews

4.3/5 - 75 reviews

Brand: KAVI

Colloidal sulfur (2%), salicylic acid (3%), palm oil base (naturally fortified with Vitamins A and E), natural vegetable-based moisturizer.

3 Pack Coral Kavi Salicylic Sulfur Soap
updated: 10/25/2014 09:22 UTC

Reviewed on October 29, 2011

I have acne. And, like most of us, I hate it. My acne is moderate/ severe, I have about 30 small bumps on my face at all times and probably 3-5 large bumps at any given moment. The bumps heal and new ones sprout up when they are almost gone - so frustrating. I have been using acne.org for about 2 years now and this is really the first time I've been compelled to write a review.

I first heard about KAVI through acne.org, and because of the great ratings I decided to invest the money and purchased the Coral Kavi bars ($18) and the Salycic Acid Peel 8 (about $40) from the Kavi website. I used these products consistently - the bar twice a day and the peel once a week (some weeks I would try twice when I noticed no results) but still, no noticeable results in clearing my acne.

After about 2 months I asked the Kavi forum if I should be seeing results by now, and they suggested I add the Kavi Organic Sulfur Suspension to my routine (about $25), so I did,

Now about 6 months later I am giving up. I really not have seen any improvement in my skin whatsoever and have spent alot of money in the process. I will say that it did not have a negative impact on my skin, but I am now looking yet again for a product that will work for me. My suggestion would be to give it a try, but keep in mind this will not work for everyone.

Reviewed on September 13, 2011

I have been struggling for adult acne for the past four years, which frustrated me to no end as I was relatively clear through my teenage years. I am also a skin picker, so the bad breakouts only got worse and worse. I had been at wit's end, until I recieved the KAVI Coral...

AMAZING! After trying everything, including the extremely pricey EPIONCE brand products sold to me by a derm, all I needed was this little pink bar and a good non-comodegenic moisturizer. Who knew it could be so simple?

Results: Immediately upon usage, your skins feels tights and really CLEANSED, but not overdry. Now, nearly a month later, I am seeing a drastic improvement in my skin. In fact, I have actually gone three days now without a pimple popping up. That is incredible to me, as new pimples were a daily occurrence for me before. Without new blemishes, I have no reason to pick. Now all I need to do is sit back and wait for the old stuff to heal up. To speed the scar and dead skin removal, I have been using a Salicytic Acid Peel 20% once a week (BEWARE: very drying at first, but your skin will get used to it).

If you want to give the Coral KAVI a try, but don't want to start with three bars, you can buy them individually on Amazon. That's what I did, but now I wish I would have ordered at least three! Still, as I said, I have been using this product for nearly a month, and I still have about 80% of the bar left, even with 2x + daily washes. Some people may find it pricey for "just a bar of soap", but TRUST ME, it's not. For $8 or less a bar, you can't find a better cleanser for oily/combo, acne-prone skin.

Reviewed on July 28, 2011

I tried to give KAVI skin care line a try when

my prescriptions didn't help get rid of my adult acne entirely.

I got the whole KAVI acne skin care line for oily skin and I am seeing significant improvements.

I was pleasantly surprised! Usually whenever I try new products, it makes no difference OR

make things worse. My skin looks much better and it continues to be so.

If nothing has yet to help your acne, you should really try KAVI.

This works better for me than BP ever did.

And it doesn't irritate your skin either.

Reviewed on June 16, 2011

I’m an oiler who’s been using absorbent sheets twice per day (up to four times in the summer) to keep things under some semblance of normal. Now I wash with Coral three times (morning, afternoon, night) and one week in, it really feels like I’m not even producing as much oil as I used to. This is possible, according to the KAVI forum, because the pH or ingredients of other soaps can actually stimulate more oil production. I can verify that to be the case for me.

Reviewed on June 2, 2011

So these are the products I use, I ended up buying more than just System III:

Morning:

Wash with Coral Kavi

Treat any problem spots with Kavi Complex P (this has BP and can dry your skin, use sparingly)

Moisturize with Hyaluronic Acid 95 or if going outside with SPF 30 (my skin seems to get oily if I use both so I just pick one)

Then apply make-up, I use bare minerals and it doesn’t irritate my skin and keeps it glowing not oily

Evening:

Wash with Coral Kavi in the shower (I break out on my back before my period so I also wash my back)

Get extra clean with the toner

Apply Salicylic Acid 8 once/twice per week:

1st week: 30 seconds

2nd week: 60 seconds

3rd – 9th week: 90 seconds

10th -11th week: twice per week Mondays and Thursdays for 90 seconds

12th week: let skin rest

Moisturize with Hyaluronic Acid 95

Treat any problem spots with Kavi Organic Sulfur Suspension (you have to glob it on and it stays yellow so only use at night, works well and not too drying)

Reviewed on March 21, 2011

My regimen is full-body shower daily with Coral KAVI, wash my face at night with DermaWash, and take one steam bath at the gym every week. This regimen has improved my skin from the worst cystic acne anyone could have to about 3 new pimples a month. I don't know how many I used to have.. they basically covered my jawline, chest, and back. Greatest product in the history of skin care.

Reviewed on February 27, 2011

It works with a vengeance. I could see my skin drying out if I were taking minocyclene or still using BP. But it doesn't matter because I'm glad I don't have to use anything else.

Reviewed on February 16, 2011

I get this soap from my dermatologist in SD and I couldn't be happier. I told her I didn't want any scripts for antibiotics and nothing that was going to just make things 10% better. I've been using Coral Kavi for three months now and I can tell you it truly works. Acne is not completely gone, but it's better than it's been EVER. And the best part is that I'm achieving this without using chemicals I can't pronounce.

Reviewed on January 15, 2011

I used to have super oily skin and after accutane it subsided along with the acne, but a couple of years later, the acne came back with a vengeance. My skin doesn't get as oily anymore, but ever since finding Coral Kavi, the acne is slowly but surely losing the battle. I still get breakouts and I'm actively working to find a way to stop those from occuring as well. Acne.org and Kavi forums have a great list of recommendations I've been working through. If you haven't found a solution yet, try this product. I'm currently using it with the salicylic acid peel. One more note, I told my derm's office about Kavi and relieved them of their services in the same phone call. If they don't know what works but are happy to keep taking my money, they can find someone else to bilk.

Reviewed on January 1, 2011

I have had pimples for about 10 years now. I didn't get real acne until last year. I've tried so many products, from proactiv to tretinoin. My skin continues to break out. I was only clear for about 2 months (except for scars left over from tretinoin) while using Bactrim- but antibiotics aren't a long term solution. I tried coral Kavi with high hopes. I went through 2 soap bars and nothing changed. My face was still shiny/oily in the day (and yes I washed face 2x daily). I still got big pimples. I was using it by itself for a month, and because no results were seen, I started using it together with BP. Still didn't clear up. Everyone's skin is different, so I would recommend trying it at least b/c of all the other good reviews. For me, this made no difference.