KAVI Coral KAVI reviews

4.3/5 - 74 reviews

Brand: KAVI

Colloidal sulfur (2%), salicylic acid (3%), palm oil base (naturally fortified with Vitamins A and E), natural vegetable-based moisturizer.

Flawless skin!
Reviewed on September 4, 2014

My skin has not looked this good since I was about 15 (I am 21)! Just the other day I was gloating about how I was able to feel comfortable without foundation on my face. This soap, along with grapeseed oil as a moisturizer has made my skin look almost perfect. I have been using the soap for about 3 weeks now, and began to see results around 1.5-2wks.

My regimen:

Wash face with warm water and Kavi soap morning and night, lathering on face for around 1 minute before rinsing. I pat face dry and apply a dab of 100% extra virgin grapeseed oil and voila! Beautiful skin!

I would give this a try. I bought ONE bar off ebay for around $7 just to try it out, but you can get packages of 3 for $18 on Kavi's website. Best soap I've ever purchased!

My skin is sandpaper
Reviewed on August 28, 2014

Totally dried me out and caused some breakouts. I was also using the kavi salicylic acid peel so I'm not sure which one I got the breakout from but definitely dissapointed. The reviews on here were really good so I was hopeful

potent, non smelly sulfur bar that replaced my $300 prescription cream regimen
Reviewed on November 27, 2013

I have been using KAVI soaps for third year now. Before this, I was weaning off prescription retinods. This is not just a bar soap but a well formulated product that is in soap shape. I wish I had used this years before but I didn't believe a face wash with soap would treat acne when prescription meds and dermatologists didn't always work. But now KAVI is m religion! Their sulfur soaps are primary treatment for daily acne control. The Coral is stronger so I use it 2 times a week only as it does dry and irritate my skin type. The Aqua is what I use daily (once a day) with its 5% sulfur it's not as drying as this Coral. With regular daily use, I had my break outs mostly under control with in weeks. I couldn't believe years of retinoid creams that cost me hundreds were replaced by sulfur soap. I think KAVI is the only brand that uses colloidal sulfur which is superior to other forms.

Reviewed on May 18, 2013

I find this soap to be a wonderful cleanser that helps keep my skin clear. I do use a toner of tea tree oil mixed with witch hazel after. I was using the homemade toner before I used Kavi however, and still noticed a big improvement in my skin when I added Kavi. I am glad I found this soap! I need to order it from Amazon because it is not found locally, but this soap is worth the extra effort because it has been effective for me.

For reference, I have used the BP regimen and found it effective, but wanted to get away from all the chemicals. I still use BP when needed, but found that I can stay mostly clear without it now.

Reviewed on January 11, 2013

Great product, great company, but I want to know I'll have access to this product in 20 years.

Reviewed on October 19, 2012

I really wish I could promote this product... I wanted it to be my miracle. When I first started it, my skin felt amazing. Soft, breakouts seemed to be somewhat under control, then as I got more into the bar, my face started breaking out terribly. First with papules (flesh colored bumps that stick around FOREVER.. and if you try to pop them/remove them they turn into big reg angry zits). I saw no reduction in oil production. The outter layers of the bar are mostly SA and the soap base, and the more you get to the center of the bar you can visually see all the little deposits of sulfur.. my guess is that maybe the sulfur is causing the breakouts for me.

Reviewed on September 16, 2012

I have been suffering with acne for years now. I'm 23 and my skin hasn't looked this good since I hit puberty. I've tried it all, I've been on the most expensive prescription creams and gels (Aczone, Duac, Tazorac, Differin, among others) and tried almost everything (proactive, Dan's regime, etc). There were many times when I came close to going on Accutane, even though it scares the sh*t out of me. None of those come close to doing what this little pink bar has done. My skin care regimen is more simple than it has ever been, and my skin is 95% clearer. When I first started using the bar I thought there was no way that just a face wash could keep me almost completely clear, so I continued to use Benzoyl Peroxide and Tazorac. which ended up drying my skin out really bad. I started cutting back a bit on the BP and cut out the Tazorac and my skin started to look great. Now all I do is wash with Coral twice a day, use witch hazel as a toner (highly recommended) Moisturize, and spot treat with BP., and my skin looks great. The boost in confidence that has come with having clear skin has greatly improved my life. Coral Kavi has seriously been a blessing for me and I can't recommend it more highly. And at $8 a bar (they last a long time too) you have no reason not to try it if your experience sounds anything like mine. Ordering online is a breeze, and the support people at KAVI are great.

Reviewed on July 28, 2012

I bought this for my teenage son because of the good reviews. He's been using it for 2 weeks and his acne continues to get worse every day - red and very inflamed. I thought it just might be the purging stage, but Kavi customer service said his skin should not be getting worse. It must just be too harsh for his combination skin. Very disappointing!

Reviewed on June 28, 2012

I've actually wanted to reveiw this item for a while now, but jut never got the chance to. I found to get the best of this product, lather it nicely before applying.. I found if I wash with cool/ cold water it works best. Some people may not like this because of the smell, but hey whatever helps the acne right? :-)

Reviewed on May 26, 2012

Extremely oily skin, shine by 11am. With this bar, I'm oil free till about 2pm. With a wash after lunch, I'm good till about 7pm. No acne on face, but back and chest acne has been all but cured with one use per day. Amazing product and such a bargain for what it does it's not even funny.