KAVI Aqua KAVI reviews

3.8/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: KAVI

Colloidal sulfur (1%), palm oil base (naturally fortified with Vitamins A and E), natural vegetable-based moisturizer.

Aqua KAVI Cleansing Bar
updated: 10/25/2014 12:52 UTC

favorite colloidal sulfur, less irritating on skin than the other version of KAVI soap
Reviewed on November 27, 2013

This is my primary acne treatment product! I no longer use prescription creams like I did for a decade. I use this once a day, every day but instructions say to wash twice a day, but I'm lazy with my skin regimen these days. This bar works for me well as breakout prevention. My skin stays mostly clear, but occasional breaks out do occur and I'll use more potent Coral Kavi and even spot treatments. You need to give a few months to see effects. Sulfur purges your skin by removing surface layer and initially it may look like it's breaking you out more. Don't forget to moisturize your skin after washing!

Reviewed on April 15, 2013

I have been using this product for a week. During the first 2-3 days, everything seemed ok. However a couple of days ago, I started to experience break outs that I normally do not have. I noticed excessive clogged pores and blackheads as well. I am quite disappointed as I thought this would help to prevent acne.

Reviewed on July 23, 2011

This is a good cleanser. My face feels very clean and it seems to keep my face pretty clear. The only thing is that it is kinda drying for me. I was using Coral Kavi at first, and it worked but was too strong, so I stepped down to this and I feel like it may be a bit too strong for me as well, my skin is very sensitive. I too am considering the dermawash by Kavi as it seems to be very gentle.

Reviewed on December 29, 2010

My skin tends to be dry but I still get acne at 32. I started with the Coral KAVI but it was too strong and I didn't want to risk the drying some people have been talking about. The Aqua is much better for sure, but I think I want even gentler so I will work in the Dermawash next. Awesome products all around from an awesome company.