KAVI Anti-Acne Systems for Oily or Combination Skin reviews

Brand: KAVI

Pearl KAVI
Ingredients:
Organic olive oil, palm oil base (naturally fortified with Vitamins A and E).

Complex C
Ingredients:
Palmitoyl tripeptide 5, acetyl hexapeptide-3 (Argireline), sodium hyaluronate, glycosaminoglycans, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), olive squalane glycerin, emulsifying wax, hydroxyethylcellulose, cetearyl alcohol, PEG 100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, hydrogenated polydecene, octyldodecanol, dimethicone, polyacrylate 13, polysorbate 20, polyisobutene, PEG-16 macadamia glycerides, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone, sodium propoxyhydroxypropyl thiosulfate silica, citric acid, purified water.

Glycolic Acid 20
Ingredients:
Ultrapure® Glycolic Acid* (20%), deionized water, hydroxyethylcellulose, glycerin, witch hazel, sodium hydroxide, sodium chloride, allantoin, benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone, citric acid. (*USP certified).

Glycolic Serum 15
Ingredients:
Ultrapure® Glycolic Acid* (15%), deionized water, chamomile extract, ethoxydiglycol, allantoin, panthenol, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hyaluronate (45%), benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone. (*USP certified).

Hyaluronic Acid 95
Ingredients:
Sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid, 95%), glycosaminoglycans, panax ginseng root extract, gynostemma pentaphylum extract, hops extract, rosemary extract, horsetail plant extract, pinetree extract, lemon bioflavonoids, butylene glycol, purified water, glycerine, benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone.

SPF 30
Ingredients:
Octyl-p-methoxycinnamate (7.5%), benzophenone-3 (6%), propylene glycol, glyceryl monostearate, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, dimethicone, xanthan gum, capric-caprylic triglycerides, butylated hydroxytoluene, methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylenedinitrilotetraacetic acid disodium, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, butylparaben, light fragrance, triethanolamine, deionized water.

Meredith, Newport Beach, CA
Reviewed on September 9, 2011

Their customer service alone is worth the price of their products. And it's a very satisfying feeling knowing that I can treat my skin with natural products that actually make a difference. KAVI products and support are a breath of fresh air in the skin care industry. Bravo and please don't change.

clearskin, canada
Reviewed on July 28, 2011

These products were the best acne skin care I have tried so far and believe me I have tried a lot of stuff in the market.

But I do have to point out the fact that I am currently on acne medication but even though I was I suffered from persistent acne in certain areas of my face. (I was on the medications for months)

Being a bit frustrated I gave KAVI a try since it got such a great review on acne.org.

And I have to say my persistent acne are almost gone! I couldn't believe it. The line managed to clear me up without being irritating. While BP never worked on my skin, these products did!

I am really happy I gave these a try!!!