Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment reviews

Brand: Kate Somerville

Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

Water/Aqua/Eau, Lactic Acid, Polyethylene, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pectin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit, Lactobacillus Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dehydroxanthan Gum, PEG-100 Stearate, Salicylic Acid, SD Alcohol 40-B, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sorbic Acid, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Honey (Mel), Acetic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bromelain, Papain, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Cinnamal, Beta-Carotene (CI 75130), Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex (CI 75810).

Great for deep exfoliation
Reviewed on November 28, 2016

I'm a fan. I use it sparingly because its a strong exfoliant. A pea sized amount 2x/month works for me. I like the smell too, it smells like green tea.

Reviewed on September 14, 2011

So first off I'll say that you need this product and it is the best skin product I have ever used. I buy this from Sephora, but you can order it directly from Kate's site. At Sephora this comes in 3 sizes (0.5 oz, 2 oz, & 5oz.) and is priced at $19, $85, & $175.

This is sort of a chemical & physical exfoliation, but I find it much more effective and gentler than a physical exfoliator.

There is a sensitive skin version aimed towards people with sensitive skin and acne, but I used it for months and thought it did absolutely nothing.

About every other day, I put a pea sized amount of this on my face after cleansing and exfoliate my face in small, gentle circular motions for about 30 seconds or until my face is covered. Then I let it sit on my face for 2-5 minutes. I would recommend starting out with like 30 seconds though and building your way up because I remember it stung when I first started using this.

I have extremely sensitive and oily skin and this has never given me any issues.