Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment reviews

3.5/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Kate Somerville

Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

life changing stuff.
Reviewed on November 18, 2015

this is a GAME CHANGER. i have used it on every single pimple for one year and whilst it doesn't prevent them from appearing (hormonal acne), it certainly helps in their disappearance!

I will put a small amount on each pimple and leave it overnight. The layer of pink at the bottom of 10% Sulphur, and the clear liquid is alcohol. Dip a cotton bud in to the sulphur and when you pull it out the alcohol will cover it. Sulphur reduces the bacteria inside the skin an the alcohol dries the pimple out. 100% of the time the pimple has reduced in both size and redness. The formulation is a light pink colour so you can't leave the house wearing it so it's best to use it at night or when you are having a lazy pyjama day.

I gave my bottle to my boyfriend to use and whilst his skin was glowing, mine got worse because I couldn't use my miracle product! But as soon as I bought myself a new bottle, within a few days my skin was smooth and clear once again.

It costs $24 in Sephora - you can buy it individually or do as I do and buy the whole cleansing set (cleanser, exfoliator, acne treatment and moisturiser) for $55.

I feel so much more confident now after battling for years with mild to severe acne. I have recommended this product to all of my friends and every single one have seen great results.

Great for small pimples
Reviewed on August 21, 2015

I purchased this product about a month ago. I use it for small red marks. l dip a qtip into the bottle and spot treat overnight. After about 3 nights the pimple is gone! It's so great! The best part about this product is it does not dry out my face. My only complaint is that it's pink and stands out against my skin. It can rub off at night so be warned you may want to sleep with a towel over your pillow.

One of my faves
Reviewed on November 14, 2014

I really like this stuff. Doesn't work quite as effectively on the bigger spots, but will dry up a whitehead in no time. Only gripe is that it flakes off quite quickly, especially if you tend to sleep with your face rubbing against the pillow.

Not worth the money
Reviewed on July 30, 2014

This didn't clear up my acne and it wasn't worth $24. A friend of mine, however, swears by it. Everybody's skin is different I guess. I just didn't work for me.