Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer reviews

4.4/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Kat Von D

All shades contain:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Hexyl Laurate Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lecithin, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Chloride, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene, Carbonate, Silica, Alumina, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol. +/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer Medium 22
updated: 04/28/2017 10:26 UTC

Works great
Reviewed on November 18, 2016

I used to be a loyal user of MAC prolong wear. But decided to try something new, and hey this works so much better for me than MAC. Better coverage, and blends in with my skin better. No breakouts either. I'm a fan!

i'm a fan
Reviewed on May 17, 2015

I have major breakouts and I always dab this on over my foundation and redness and usually two coats does the trick!!

Best concealer ever
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

This is the best full coverage concealer out there. This is used to cover tattoo's so it is serious stuff. A little goes a long way with this. If you use too much of it, it will look cakey so apply it properly. I find that it is best to apply with the sigma F80 brush. I love this concealer it covers everything.

Best concealer for acne I've ever used
Reviewed on December 26, 2013

I bought this from sephora this summer around June for my acne rather than tattoos and it's the best decision I could have made. It is the only concealer that has ever completely covered up my acne and made it look like I have great skin. I have acne over about 40% of my face and lots of redness also and this covers it all up. I just ran out just a week ago so one little tube lasted me half a year. I'm about to go to sephora and buy more because I can't live without it

Pretty good.
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I got this a while ago when I started getting cystic acne that left scars all over my face. I even used it as a foundation at one point, but it looked so bad. But that's gonna happen when you use a concealer as a foundation. I like how creamy it is, and a little goes a VERY long way so this lasts a long time. It is expensive, but is worth it. I suggest applying this with a concealer brush made also by Kat Von D.

Reviewed on May 28, 2013

this is the only concealer I have been able to use that matches my skin. others are just too dark or too light.

the coverage is ok I don't think is that full of a coverage.. its a little watery I always have to set it with a powder. I use it as a foundation since its watery like a foundation anyway . most concealers are a thicker consistency . this one is not

Anonymous, ca
Reviewed on December 18, 2011

i love the consistency of this concealer though only after i put it in a lil container so that it drys up just a tad... i feel that once it is not as watery it covers more... though thats just a lil tip that i like to use.. using it straight from the tube works fine to..

i recommend going to Sephora and asking them to give you a free sample. it will last you a while and let you test it out first before you buy it!