Kat Von d Lock-It Tattoo Makeup reviews

4.5/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Kat Von d

Water, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isododecane, Sodium Chloride, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Trihydroxystearin, Potassium Sorbate, Methylpropanediol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium Edta, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone.

May Contain (+/-):CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide).

Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation Light 44
updated: 09/22/2014 21:41 UTC

Best foundation EVER (for me, at least)!
Reviewed on July 31, 2014

I love this foundation! I mix it with a Garnier gel moisturizer to thin it out (so that I use less) and it's so pigmented that it doesn't lighten! It doesn't affect the texture of my skin (the main issue) unfortunately, but if I get any dark spots, it covers them easily.

Great Coverage
Reviewed on February 12, 2014

Fairly thick, yet not heavy foundation that offers full coverage. Even on my large cystic acne and scarring, this foundation when applied with a brush worked like a charm! There are a wide variety of skin shades to choose from as well.

Worth the price
Reviewed on January 25, 2014

So ive been using this product for about 5 months and it hasnt done any harm to my skin. Ive had breakouts on and off for about 4 years.. My skin is oily so this product does really well with my skin. If you apply too much it does leave this strange smell, but a small pump does go a long way. It definitely is long lasting, i never have to touch up throughout the day. This product is definitely full coverage so it hides any red marks or bumps.

Full Coverage, Long Wear
Reviewed on September 25, 2013

This foundation is oil, paraben, and fragrance free, and offers very impressive coverage - even better than the Revlon Colorstay foundations. Only a very small amount of product is necessary to completely cover my face. I typically apply with a beauty blender sponge; a slightly damp sponge makes the product easier to blend out. As this foundation 'sets' very quickly, you have to work fairly fast to get streak-free, even coverage.

Over all, it offers a full day's wear with very little breakthrough shine. This product is certainly worth the price and is my go-to for particularly bad skin days.