Juliet's Clean & Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

Brand: Juliet's

Mark product as reinstated

AWESOME STUFF!
Reviewed on June 27, 2017

The Juliet's Clean & Smooth Acne Gel always worked so good for me. I have searched everywhere, does anyone know where I can find it?

Bonnie, Indiana
Reviewed on November 11, 2012

It works beautifully for me and my daughter. The site freely admitted it only works for 99% of people, but offered a money-back guarantee if you weren't satisfied. I don't see how that can be considered scamming!

It was affordable, all-natural, and worked. What more do you want?

Kristen, Texas
Reviewed on March 9, 2011

works wonderfully and my skin looks great! It is not expensive and is all natural! You need to use all three products consistently! The wash, scrub, and gel.

Andrea, Ohio
Reviewed on September 18, 2010

I love this stuff. My skin feels so clean and smooth and clear. I love that its organic!

Cassie, Texas
Reviewed on August 22, 2010

Still worth it - great stuff and very effective - Naturally!!

Reviewed on February 16, 2010

it's great! I have pretty severe acne and my skin is really sensitive, so I have finally just resorted to all natural products. Natural products are really the way to go!!!

Martha, Washington, DC
Reviewed on August 4, 2009

I still get a pimple here or there, but I very rarely get the deep, painful blemishes that last for a month or more (which I used to get on a regular basis). This is the best product for my skin (have also used Proactive and Murad).

jo, boston
Reviewed on June 4, 2009

I've had acne for 20+ years tryed everything this stuff was the worst. I now take acnezine and use carlys soap and clear & smooth and have no more acne for the first time. Don't waste your money on juliets.

Anonymous, McKinney, TX
Reviewed on April 4, 2009

I read through these reviews i wonder there are those who say yes and those who say no. If it doesn't work it doesn't work, for others it does. Everyone has different skin types so some people like products that are natural meaning it does not irritate skin, others like to keep buying their face , buying time after time falling for the chemicals that work, but burn your face, make it dry and flaky, no acne, but once you stop you get acne again and another dry face. This web site is selling very harsh peroxide crap that works, with the side effects of dry skin, flaky skin, redness, rashes. So you decide if a product is good or not that's your opinion. You just have to keep looking for a great product that works for you if it doesn't find another one until it does. This product works for me, it might work for you, just find something does not irritate skin.

Shama, Fort Worth, TX
Reviewed on February 21, 2009

Awesome Stuff!! The price is very reasonable, especially if you buy several bottles at a time. I usally purchase 3-4 for the best deal. I store the extra bottles in the fridge - I can't say enough about this product. I do wish they still carried the Deluxe Moistizer - again the best I've ever used. The same natural nurishing ingredients.