Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum reviews

3.9/5 - 8 reviews

Brand: Juice Beauty

Salicylic Acid (0.75%).

Organic juices of vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice), pyrus malus (organic apple juice), aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice), citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice), vegetable glycerin, sclerotium gum, algin, salix alba (willow bark extract), allantoin, decyl glucoside, panthenol (Vitamin B5), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C), tocopherol (Vitamin E), salvia officinalis (sage leaf oil), ubiquinone (CoQ10), saccharum officinarum (sugar cane juice), organic botanical extracts of camellia sinensis (organic white tea leaf extract), camellia oleifera (organic green tea extract), lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender extract), chamomilla recutita (organic chamomile extract), melissa officinalis (lemon balm leaf extract), algae extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) and Boswellia serrata (frankincense) pure essential oils.

updated: 04/27/2017 10:39 UTC

Not Impressed
Reviewed on April 10, 2014

Tried this beauty line about 4 years ago and I used it for about a month. Had no results what so ever. I had moderate acne so maybe it only works on mild acne.

Best my skin has ever been!
Reviewed on November 12, 2013

Up until now I have had to use BP products to keep my mild-moderate acne at bay. While it always worked to keep the zits gone, in every other way my skin was terrible - red, enlarged pores, very dry. Not nice. It was basically a choice between terrible looking skin with acne or terrible looking skin without acne. I was nervous to go off of clinique acne since I tried to switch to Suki Face products a year ago with disastrous results (worst acne of my life!). I wanted to give an organic line another shot, and since this Juice beauty has a line specifically designed for acne I figured I'd give it a shot. So glad I did! My skin has never looked better! it is smooth, soft, moisturized, generally blemish free (aside from the occasional breakout,but that happened with BP anyhow). I think the key products for me are the serum and the green apple peel, both of which I use for spot treatment. I definitely don't think this line is necessarily for everyone, it needs to be a fit with your skin type. I couldn't see this product working so well on severe acne or even moderate acne closer to the severe end. I get the sense this is best for more mild cases. If you are looking for something more natural, less harsh, and sick of BP drying the crap out of your face and making you look twice your age - give this a shot!

Joy, Arizona
Reviewed on December 2, 2012

I have moderate/ severe acne and I used the entire Juice Beauty line (including the serum) for four months with absolutely no results. What a bummer- I really wanted it to work. Perhaps it works better for those with light acne.

Stephanie, Miami, Florida
Reviewed on January 31, 2012

I love this product! After years of dealing with my acne prone skin I finally found a product that works. I began spot treating my zits every night and within about 3 weeks I noticed that my zits were disappearing! After 4 weeks, my face was clear. It isn't too sticky, and I get excited knowing that when I wake up my face is beautiful! :)

Reviewed on June 8, 2011

I've found this to be the best natural/organic blemish product on the market for light to moderate acne.

Anonymous
Reviewed on January 16, 2011

I have used this longer than a year and really think this has improved my skin. I love that it's healthy for you. I don't have a problem with stickiness...it absorbs after a minute or two. It can make my face a little shiny so if my skin is clear I just use it at night. Sometimes I add a little salicylic acid to help clear breakouts but overall it works great!

Anonymous, TX
Reviewed on January 4, 2011

Really Helpful for me and even my friends. We have clear faces now and we are very very happy!

Grace, Atlanta, GA
Reviewed on January 3, 2011

I've been using the Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum for a little over a week now and I'm extremely pleased so far. Over the past several weeks I'd been dealing with the worst breakout of my life and once I started using this in conjunction with a BP product my acne has cleared up tremendously. Unfortunately, since I've been using this *with* a BP product I can't say for certain how great it is at clearing acne on its own but I can say that putting the BP product on over this stuff, the serum has completely kept my face from drying out at ALL, and we all know how drying BP is. My complexion looks glowing and healthy! I definitely wont ever be without this stuff. :) It also seems to be helping fade red marks.