Page 5 of Jojoba Oil reviews

4.2/5 - 339 reviews

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic), and a supportive community.

Reviewed on August 22, 2011

Jojoba oil is a must have! No matter your skin type, you should really benefit from putting only couple of drops into your moisturizer.

Jojoba oil is great as a makeup remover, it takes everything off better than any other product. It did make my skin soft and touchable after some time of using it, and it was never a cause for my breakouts. I have been using it for more than a year now and it has never failed me. :)

Reviewed on August 2, 2011

does a great job for moisturizing and flake control but bottom line is it broke me out after using for a few weeks.

i gave it 2 stars for moisturizing and flake control however the fact that it causes some skin types to break out and in my case SEVER break out with cysts it loses a good rating.

for some this might be a great product however its put me back in my regime by atleast 3 weeks due to the length of time itll require for my skin to repair itself.

Reviewed on July 25, 2011

This causes me to get a few zits when I use it but I would rather have those than reptile skin.

Reviewed on July 19, 2011

I've had moderate acne for about 10 years and have not had much (or any) success with any treatment i've ever used.

About 5 months ago I started using the acne.org treatment and it was helping a little, but not that much(20% improvement). About 3 months ago I started adding about 6 drops of Jojoba oil to the treatment (BP) twice a day and it's worked amazingly ! It's completely removed any dryness and REPLACED my moisteriser completely (I never use moisteriser anymore, don't need it). It's also completely stopped the excessive oil production in my face.

My Acne is probably 85% better, and i'm rather happy that after all these years it looks like a natural treatment is significantly responsible for the improvement.

Try it, seriously. It might not do anything for you, but for me it was the last option before biting the bullet and going to Accutane. Now I won't need to touch Accutane!

Reviewed on July 10, 2011

I used this once with the Regimen when my face was dry and the nest day my cheeks were covered in small red bumps, which I later discovered to be comadones.

Reviewed on July 8, 2011

I was so surprised to find that mixing a few drops of Jojoba oil in with my Olay Regenerist Serum makes a perfect mixture! I apply this before my foundation in the AM. I hardly do any touch ups or blotting all day, and I have a healthy glow again.

I started using it alone at night after I wash with Purpose cleanser and then apply (1 part ACV/1 part which hazel/3 part water) toner. Every few days Ill do a mask with Baking Soda as well, and the past few weeks my skins improved immensely!

Reviewed on July 6, 2011

6 months ago I had huge (some larger than a quarter), deep pustules all over my face. Sudden adult on-set acne. Washed with Kirk's Castile (via Clarisonic), then with BP and Jojoba for moisturizer after my shower.

In 2 months I my face was 75% back to normal. Today, my face is 100% and has been for at least 2 1/2 months. I've even stopped using BP. It's the Jojoba that stops the acne from forming.

This stuff saved my life.

Reviewed on June 29, 2011

It works for me and helped clear up my acne and heal the scars. It made my skin so soft and really hydrated.

Reviewed on June 28, 2011

I have been using this product for almost 4 months since I started taking Accutane. It has moisturised my skin so well despite the dryness caused by Accutane. I only use a small squirt (about 5 drops) and this is enough for my whole face and neck.I use it after simply washing my face with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser and then applying pure aloe vera all over my face.

This stuff may seem expensive, but when compared to commercial moisturisers, it is far cheaper because you use such a small amount each time and it lasts seemingly forever.

It hasn't done anything for my acne scars, but it does calm redness and soothes irritated skin caused by acne. I think it smells nice and it easy to apply/use and it doesn't clog pores! Non-comedogenic products are the way to go. It is also a great carrier oil when you'[re using essential oils on your face.

Reviewed on June 28, 2011

I am using jojoba oil as a moisturizer. The first few weeks I felt a lot of stinging after applying it... the itchiness occasionally occurs again but not as intense. If I apply it straight after cleansing. When I don't use BP it seems to leave less oily residue on my skin... this might of course just be my skin! I think you need to use a tiny amount in order to let the skin fully absorb it