Page 37 of Jojoba Oil reviews

4.1/5 - 383 reviews

Reviewed on February 6, 2007

This stuff is great. I use it only at night, and since using it, even my morning shave has been affected. My shave is now closer, smoother, and faster. This is truly the missing ingredient in an already great regimen. It was kinda expensive for a one ounce bottle, but it lasts a long time.

Reviewed on February 4, 2007

I have extremely dry skin and I've tried every moisturizer in the world for my face with out really loving any of them. I heard about jojoba oil thru acne.org and I tried it. I really wanted to love this but it just didn't work very well for me, didn't moisturize well enough. But I found an oil that works fantastic for me %100 pure SWEET ALMOND OIL. I use the NOW brand and it was only 4 dollars. I put about 6 or 7 drops in my palm after cleansing and patting my face dry but the skin is still a little moist, rub it in my hands and apply it gently to my face. This has made a HUGE difference in my skin, its supple, more even toned and looking more beautiful everyday, also this did not cause any breakouts, it fact I beleve its clearing up my skin. Jojoba oil was definently not a complete disappointment, I put a few drops of it in with my shampoo and body wash and my hair and body are so soft and nice.

Reviewed on February 1, 2007

This product is fabulous! It has given me the softest smoothest skin. It is so different from any other moisturizer, because my skin actually absorbs it, I only need a couple drops, and it gets rid of flakes and dryness. I can be confident that it will not break me out, and that is most important to me. I will never use another moisturizer!

Reviewed on January 24, 2007

Been using this for some months. I rarely ever get a blemish on my face now, whereas i would often get a breakout monthly previously. Use a drop or two of this with aloe vera gel as your daily moisturiser.

Reviewed on January 20, 2007

I think you have to use the organic kind for best results.

I did think it was weird to try somthing that had the word "oil" in it but it feels so smooth and im big on natural organic stuff lol

Reviewed on January 11, 2007

Love it. I apply directly to red areas first, then mix 50/50 with my regular moisturizer. My skin is calmer, less redness, less oily and is pleasantly soft in the morning. The bottle will last forever.

Reviewed on January 10, 2007

I have made a mixture of 50% jojoba oil, 40% vitamin E, >9% olive oil and <1% tea tree oil, and use it to control nasty painful dryiness I get around my nose and cheeks. I also have pimples around the forhead and jawline, but this combination does not cause me to break out in the areas where I apply it. It has reduced my recovery time for the redness from days to hours. Fantastic. I have NOT tried using in my acne prone areas.

Reviewed on January 5, 2007

I stumbled upon this solution to my skin problems while in the health food store one day. I was having trouble with lots of little blemishs on my very oily forhead. Jojoba oil has really helped get my oil production under control and has made extraction of the last of the breakout much easier.

Reviewed on December 27, 2006

I have had acne for 14 years. I am now in my 30s and still waiting to "grow out of it". Wow am I sick of hearing THAT will happen.

WELL, I wash with Proactiv Solution (I've used it for years and it's doing an "okay" job), and just recently started to add a few drops of Jojoba oil to my oil-free moisturizer. PRESTO CHANGO--the zits are gone. I'm shocked shocked shocked. I have only been doing this for a week, so I hope this isn't something my face will just get used to and go back to being its old acne-ridden self. But after one week, I have no new bumps and no new blackheads. My skin is really smooth.

If you've tried everything else (and I have--incuding 4 courses of Accutane), why not give this a shot?

I will update this posting if the long-term affects are not as positive as the short-term affects I have experienced.

Good luck!

Reviewed on December 18, 2006

I've tried Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture (didn't help with flakes)and Lac-Hydrin 5 (too harsh, turned skin red) and mixing a bit of Jojoba Oil with each but still either had flakes, redness, or a heavy, greasy feeling on my face.

One day I was looking for Complex 15 locally but couldn't find it. I knew I had to do something because the redness and flakes had to stop. I decided until I ordered Complex 15 online and received it I'd try Jojoba Oil by itself. I was a little concerned about it being pure oil and putting it on my face, which was already getting too oily by the end of the day, but holy cow...

...incredible. I now use this solely (no moisturizer) about 10 minutes after applying BP, twice a day, morning and night. Only 2-3 drops covers the lower half of my face (my problem area). After a full day of work when I get home my face isn't heavy, greasy, and/or red; it looks and feels normal! My skin is visibly getting softer and smoother with each passing day.