Page 37 of Jojoba Oil reviews

4.1/5 - 371 reviews

Reviewed on December 8, 2006

This stuff is just absolutely amazing! I would have never put a product on my face with the name "oil" in it. After just one use I noticed my skin was so much softer and I didn't experience anymore flakiness after using Benzoyl Peroxide. I add 3-4 drops of Jojoba Oil to my moisturizer at night. I've also found other great uses for this stuff. I add it to my shampoo once a week, add it with fine sugar for a great at home exfoliator and I also add it to my body moisturizer too. Highly recommend this stuff!!!!

Reviewed on December 5, 2006

I have oily skin. After an hour at work I take a break to dot my face with a paper towel & I keep some stashed at my desk for the rest of the day. I have bad acne scars & break-outs. My friend had the same problem as me but started using jojoba oil cause she heard about it from another friend. It didn't make sense to me to put more oil on my oily face but I've tried a lot a products & had side affects & my friends face looked great. I went online to look for the product she was using. I LOVE IT. It really stopped my shiney face blues & healed my acne scars. I'm self conscious so I still check my mirror every hour & still no greasy face. I love this stuff. I bought a 2 oz bottle a few months ago & still have over a half bottle left. I put 5-6 drops on a cotton ball. My friend turned me on to Komaza herbal infused jojoba oil. I order online. I think that's what aided the jojoba to clear my scars & acne. They also can tailor an herbal jojoba for you. It took 2 weeks to see change.

Reviewed on December 4, 2006

I understand this stuff can work wonders for lots of people. Im just not one of them, but I have tried! My skin isnt oily in the first place, but yet I have bad breakouts. I think if your acne is due to excess sebum, then you can use this to trick your skin into producing less. But this isnt the case for me. Im sticking with the CSR, since it seems to be working. It is worth a try though.

Reviewed on November 17, 2006

After trying countless products including: differin, benzaclin, clearasil, oxy, stridex, rite aid treatement, proactiv, and more, I found no solution to acne. I tried jojoba with high hopes, but found the same results I do with all the millions of other acne treatments I've tried. I have moderate acne and initially I saw a tiny improvment with the jojoba, but shortly thereafter, my acne just went back to normal.

Reviewed on November 11, 2006

I was sceptical bout using oil, and i have stubborn acne on my cheeks. I have been using it abt 3days now and the less stubborn acne on one cheek has healed abit, so i presume take abit more time to heal.

The acne on my other cheek is v stubborn but i know i will see healing on that side after some more usage.

Reviewed on November 6, 2006

Hey just wanted let yall know you can get some at gnc(overpriced though), vitaminshoppe(more affordable and probably same thing) and I also saw it on amazon too for like maybe a 16oz and its not so much considering it lasts a long time apparently. I am still trying to get it so hopefully I will this week and hope it helps me. I have extremely oily skin and moderate acne just a few pimples here and there but I am hoping more so that it will help with the oiliness. PRAY FOR ME!! hehe

Reviewed on November 3, 2006

Just to clarify, Jojoba oil is actually a wax (an ester). It is remarkably similar to the sebum our own body produces.

I use 100% Now Jojoba Oil from GNC stores and it has worked like no other acne product.

After a week, my face is glowing and is clearer than it ever has been.

Reviewed on October 21, 2006

This oil (it's actually a wax ester) really smoothed out my skin and actually made my skin less oily (ironic huh?). Jojoba is almost like sebum so when you continuously put it on your skin, it decreases your natural oil production. Drying out your skin with face washes and all that other stuff just made my skin oily. This is all I use on my skin now and it has really helped my acne. At night before bed and after showers, I get a cotton round and place 4 to 8 drops. I then rub it on my face. I had perfect skin this summer but when school started I started getting a few pimples because I haven't been getting enough sleep. Nothing nearly as bad as before. Jojoba oil works even better when tea tree oil is mixed in. It's been about 6 monthes and I still have my first small bottle.

Reviewed on October 17, 2006

I tried this because I've heard so much positive about it, but I don't have any positive results. I simply can't use it. I used it, broke out, stopped using it, when my skin got a little better, I tried it again and I broke out again. I can't be sure this was the cause, but I've had only BAD experiences with this and it doesn't seem to make my dry skin look any better either??? It's baffling. I even used organic, but no luck. I'm done with it. Oh, and it's expensive!!!

Reviewed on October 16, 2006

Again, best product. I CANNOT BELIEVE DERMS DO NOT PUSH THIS ONTO THEIR CLIENTS. THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE SHAME AND VERY IGNORANT OF THEM. Not only is this a product that works better than any i have used before it, but it also has NO side effects. Just amazing.

I am not sure it would have worked as well to clear my acne when it was at its worst (age 20 to 26) but it was still at an unacceptable state to me 4 months ago, and ever since using this product, i am happy with how my skin is improving on a daily basis.

By the way, Cetaphil cleanser is also my number one choice.... better than spectro jel.