Page 37 of Jojoba Oil reviews

4.1/5 - 380 reviews

Reviewed on January 24, 2007

Been using this for some months. I rarely ever get a blemish on my face now, whereas i would often get a breakout monthly previously. Use a drop or two of this with aloe vera gel as your daily moisturiser.

Reviewed on January 20, 2007

I think you have to use the organic kind for best results.

I did think it was weird to try somthing that had the word "oil" in it but it feels so smooth and im big on natural organic stuff lol

Reviewed on January 11, 2007

Love it. I apply directly to red areas first, then mix 50/50 with my regular moisturizer. My skin is calmer, less redness, less oily and is pleasantly soft in the morning. The bottle will last forever.

Reviewed on January 10, 2007

I have made a mixture of 50% jojoba oil, 40% vitamin E, >9% olive oil and <1% tea tree oil, and use it to control nasty painful dryiness I get around my nose and cheeks. I also have pimples around the forhead and jawline, but this combination does not cause me to break out in the areas where I apply it. It has reduced my recovery time for the redness from days to hours. Fantastic. I have NOT tried using in my acne prone areas.

Reviewed on January 5, 2007

I stumbled upon this solution to my skin problems while in the health food store one day. I was having trouble with lots of little blemishs on my very oily forhead. Jojoba oil has really helped get my oil production under control and has made extraction of the last of the breakout much easier.

Reviewed on December 27, 2006

I have had acne for 14 years. I am now in my 30s and still waiting to "grow out of it". Wow am I sick of hearing THAT will happen.

WELL, I wash with Proactiv Solution (I've used it for years and it's doing an "okay" job), and just recently started to add a few drops of Jojoba oil to my oil-free moisturizer. PRESTO CHANGO--the zits are gone. I'm shocked shocked shocked. I have only been doing this for a week, so I hope this isn't something my face will just get used to and go back to being its old acne-ridden self. But after one week, I have no new bumps and no new blackheads. My skin is really smooth.

If you've tried everything else (and I have--incuding 4 courses of Accutane), why not give this a shot?

I will update this posting if the long-term affects are not as positive as the short-term affects I have experienced.

Good luck!

Reviewed on December 18, 2006

I've tried Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture (didn't help with flakes)and Lac-Hydrin 5 (too harsh, turned skin red) and mixing a bit of Jojoba Oil with each but still either had flakes, redness, or a heavy, greasy feeling on my face.

One day I was looking for Complex 15 locally but couldn't find it. I knew I had to do something because the redness and flakes had to stop. I decided until I ordered Complex 15 online and received it I'd try Jojoba Oil by itself. I was a little concerned about it being pure oil and putting it on my face, which was already getting too oily by the end of the day, but holy cow...

...incredible. I now use this solely (no moisturizer) about 10 minutes after applying BP, twice a day, morning and night. Only 2-3 drops covers the lower half of my face (my problem area). After a full day of work when I get home my face isn't heavy, greasy, and/or red; it looks and feels normal! My skin is visibly getting softer and smoother with each passing day.

Reviewed on December 9, 2006

I take about two squirts of dan's soap with a squirt of jojoba oil (about a nickel-sized blob) and mix it all in my hand until it makes a thick lather and gently massage that into my face. after letting it sit for a few moments, I wash it off with warm water and then proceed with the rest of dan's regimen. in about a month's time, it's really improved the look of my skin and the severity of my acne. I think perhaps putting a ton of BP on your face twice a day for a long time can wear out your skin and the jojoba helps balance things out.

Reviewed on December 9, 2006

Try it, but be careful not to use too much. I'm still trying to find that amazing cure for acne. It's not this, but it does help keep me from shedding my skin like a snake!!

Try a natural store to get it for cheaper than online or in a drug store.

Reviewed on December 8, 2006

This stuff is just absolutely amazing! I would have never put a product on my face with the name "oil" in it. After just one use I noticed my skin was so much softer and I didn't experience anymore flakiness after using Benzoyl Peroxide. I add 3-4 drops of Jojoba Oil to my moisturizer at night. I've also found other great uses for this stuff. I add it to my shampoo once a week, add it with fine sugar for a great at home exfoliator and I also add it to my body moisturizer too. Highly recommend this stuff!!!!