Page 37 of Jojoba Oil reviews

4.1/5 - 385 reviews

Dave, San Francisco
Reviewed on February 15, 2007

Like I Said, I Have NO REASON to lie or even post this message for that fact. I have Sensitive skin that is both dry and oily. I have Blemishes and Moderate/Medium amount of Acne. I started using Jojoba and my skin never looked better. I used to think I was ACNE PRONE, but Really I just have sensitve skin and the PRODUCTS I USED only irritated and clog my pores. So I Start using Cetaphil Cleanser and Jojoba, and BOOM! MY SKIN IS BETTER THAN Ever. And very few blemishes. This is the truth, You Can Believe it or Not....

So if you have Sensitive Blemish Prone Skin, Maybe you can try Jojoba and maybe it will work, maybe It Wont...

How to Use:

Morning & Night: Wash Face Gently with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, While Face is Still Wet Rub a Couple Drops of Jojoba around gently and then Rinse. Pat Dry.. wait a couple minutes, apply a couple more drops of Jojoba to dry skin. You're ready to go. I use Sunscreen during day. I Like Neutrogena Dry Sheer Sunscreen 30SPF (its great)

Anonymous, california
Reviewed on February 8, 2007

This stuff works great! The reason it is never prescribed is because doctors never prescribe natural stuff. Their job is to get you to order THEIR prescriptions. Otherwise how else would they make money? There are some doctors, however, that use natural methods for healthy, acne-free skin that are not covered by insurance

Reviewed on February 6, 2007

This stuff is great. I use it only at night, and since using it, even my morning shave has been affected. My shave is now closer, smoother, and faster. This is truly the missing ingredient in an already great regimen. It was kinda expensive for a one ounce bottle, but it lasts a long time.

Ashley, Provo, UT
Reviewed on February 4, 2007

I have extremely dry skin and I've tried every moisturizer in the world for my face with out really loving any of them. I heard about jojoba oil thru acne.org and I tried it. I really wanted to love this but it just didn't work very well for me, didn't moisturize well enough. But I found an oil that works fantastic for me %100 pure SWEET ALMOND OIL. I use the NOW brand and it was only 4 dollars. I put about 6 or 7 drops in my palm after cleansing and patting my face dry but the skin is still a little moist, rub it in my hands and apply it gently to my face. This has made a HUGE difference in my skin, its supple, more even toned and looking more beautiful everyday, also this did not cause any breakouts, it fact I beleve its clearing up my skin. Jojoba oil was definently not a complete disappointment, I put a few drops of it in with my shampoo and body wash and my hair and body are so soft and nice.

Maria, Midwest
Reviewed on February 1, 2007

This product is fabulous! It has given me the softest smoothest skin. It is so different from any other moisturizer, because my skin actually absorbs it, I only need a couple drops, and it gets rid of flakes and dryness. I can be confident that it will not break me out, and that is most important to me. I will never use another moisturizer!

Alex, London, UK
Reviewed on January 24, 2007

Been using this for some months. I rarely ever get a blemish on my face now, whereas i would often get a breakout monthly previously. Use a drop or two of this with aloe vera gel as your daily moisturiser.

Reviewed on January 20, 2007

I think you have to use the organic kind for best results.

I did think it was weird to try somthing that had the word "oil" in it but it feels so smooth and im big on natural organic stuff lol

Lynn, Tacoma, WA
Reviewed on January 11, 2007

Love it. I apply directly to red areas first, then mix 50/50 with my regular moisturizer. My skin is calmer, less redness, less oily and is pleasantly soft in the morning. The bottle will last forever.

Reviewed on January 10, 2007

I have made a mixture of 50% jojoba oil, 40% vitamin E, >9% olive oil and <1% tea tree oil, and use it to control nasty painful dryiness I get around my nose and cheeks. I also have pimples around the forhead and jawline, but this combination does not cause me to break out in the areas where I apply it. It has reduced my recovery time for the redness from days to hours. Fantastic. I have NOT tried using in my acne prone areas.

Anonymous, Cleveland, OH
Reviewed on January 5, 2007

I stumbled upon this solution to my skin problems while in the health food store one day. I was having trouble with lots of little blemishs on my very oily forhead. Jojoba oil has really helped get my oil production under control and has made extraction of the last of the breakout much easier.