Page 37 of Jojoba Oil reviews

4.1/5 - 368 reviews

Reviewed on November 17, 2006

After trying countless products including: differin, benzaclin, clearasil, oxy, stridex, rite aid treatement, proactiv, and more, I found no solution to acne. I tried jojoba with high hopes, but found the same results I do with all the millions of other acne treatments I've tried. I have moderate acne and initially I saw a tiny improvment with the jojoba, but shortly thereafter, my acne just went back to normal.

Reviewed on November 11, 2006

I was sceptical bout using oil, and i have stubborn acne on my cheeks. I have been using it abt 3days now and the less stubborn acne on one cheek has healed abit, so i presume take abit more time to heal.

The acne on my other cheek is v stubborn but i know i will see healing on that side after some more usage.

Reviewed on November 6, 2006

Hey just wanted let yall know you can get some at gnc(overpriced though), vitaminshoppe(more affordable and probably same thing) and I also saw it on amazon too for like maybe a 16oz and its not so much considering it lasts a long time apparently. I am still trying to get it so hopefully I will this week and hope it helps me. I have extremely oily skin and moderate acne just a few pimples here and there but I am hoping more so that it will help with the oiliness. PRAY FOR ME!! hehe

Reviewed on November 3, 2006

Just to clarify, Jojoba oil is actually a wax (an ester). It is remarkably similar to the sebum our own body produces.

I use 100% Now Jojoba Oil from GNC stores and it has worked like no other acne product.

After a week, my face is glowing and is clearer than it ever has been.

Reviewed on October 21, 2006

This oil (it's actually a wax ester) really smoothed out my skin and actually made my skin less oily (ironic huh?). Jojoba is almost like sebum so when you continuously put it on your skin, it decreases your natural oil production. Drying out your skin with face washes and all that other stuff just made my skin oily. This is all I use on my skin now and it has really helped my acne. At night before bed and after showers, I get a cotton round and place 4 to 8 drops. I then rub it on my face. I had perfect skin this summer but when school started I started getting a few pimples because I haven't been getting enough sleep. Nothing nearly as bad as before. Jojoba oil works even better when tea tree oil is mixed in. It's been about 6 monthes and I still have my first small bottle.

Reviewed on October 17, 2006

I tried this because I've heard so much positive about it, but I don't have any positive results. I simply can't use it. I used it, broke out, stopped using it, when my skin got a little better, I tried it again and I broke out again. I can't be sure this was the cause, but I've had only BAD experiences with this and it doesn't seem to make my dry skin look any better either??? It's baffling. I even used organic, but no luck. I'm done with it. Oh, and it's expensive!!!

Reviewed on October 16, 2006

Again, best product. I CANNOT BELIEVE DERMS DO NOT PUSH THIS ONTO THEIR CLIENTS. THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE SHAME AND VERY IGNORANT OF THEM. Not only is this a product that works better than any i have used before it, but it also has NO side effects. Just amazing.

I am not sure it would have worked as well to clear my acne when it was at its worst (age 20 to 26) but it was still at an unacceptable state to me 4 months ago, and ever since using this product, i am happy with how my skin is improving on a daily basis.

By the way, Cetaphil cleanser is also my number one choice.... better than spectro jel.

Reviewed on October 9, 2006

Try it! Buy some pure Jojoba Oil, apply a thin layer after cleansing and toning, let it sit for a minute and then gently rinse (just a little) with lukewarm water and pat dry. I was skeptical at first, and I thought it would make my skin shiny, but it leaves your skin soft and glowing all day long. I use it day and night and couldn't be happier! Thanks to this site, I've found my perfect and affordable moisturizer!